Friday 14 June 2013

Fed-up

I'm fed-up with my Internet provider right now. I'm fed-up with a current situation in Malaysia but right now, it taking the first place in my list of fed-up. This list come to me when I read Helen bloc last night (ref : mai-kita-buat-senarai ).

Before this, I write about my problem with my Internet provider on how they didn't inform me about connection fee's that they will charge in my bill for the first month. Again in it I also write about how I've been charge with a few extra until my bill's up to RM200.

This morning they barred my connection again. Of course I need to call them and push my patience to the limit right? Wrong. This time around I stay calm and use my pre-paid to login to Internet. And then I will go to their website, submit my complain and then will report what has happen to me officially.

See, I'm doing it in the full scale right now. I have a plan. First, I will complain in their website. Then I will e-mail to whomever available to receive my e-mail. Than I will complain and sms to all available newspaper and I will not doing it anonymously. I will state my account and connection number.

Yup. I already fed-up with them. But I will not go down quietly. I will take it and use it to make sure they never do this again. I will inform everyone that if you want to use this telco provider post-paid plan, please make sure you understand clearly what they prepare to offer you and what they will charge you.

So, take my experience as a lesson to you dear readers. If you want to change your Internet provider, please asked the right questions. First and foremost, ask about any charges and ask your sales representative to write everything out in your agreement. Then ask them to sign.

If you want to know, I'm talking about U-Mobile Post Paid plan.

Stay calm...stay calm...Haiya...

No comments:

Post a Comment