Friday 21 June 2013

The Star Little Darling And Utusan SMS And Khalid "Terlelap"

Today the Star feature two news about their little darling Hanna Yeoh. Two per days. Even Siti Nurhaliza and Micheal Yeoh didn't get that honour. Gosh The Mouthpreach of DAP really love these women. A lot of wonderful news about her. I guess she can do no wrong hmm. What ever she do they given her the full exposure as maximum as possible.

Lets talk about the picture in The Star. Hanna Yeoh look fetching while Rafizi look confident. Mukhriz look like he swallow somethings and Khairy looks afraid. Well there you go. The campaign for GE14 has began.

Then I read Utusan and behold the story of DAP AGM at Pandan yesterday. How un profesional it is. Of course cannot find anythings in The Star or they put it way behind which I miss it. Or they will run it tomorrow. Who know, these DAP Mouthpreach we talking about. Any news about DAP, The Star will polishing it up.

Also in Utusan, the story "Cheng Hau tak wajar mencelah" about Dr Boo Cheng How interruption during the swearing of ADUN Parit Raja, Datin Azizah Zakaria. The issue, Datin Azizah is the wife of speaker Datuk Mohammad Aziz. He said it's not fair. To whom I ask? Sheesh. If these type of opposition who prefer to interrupt of everything, then there's no way we can achieve anything.

In Utusan, the SMS one of the readers cought my eyes, he send and I quote, "Apa untungnya menyokong pembangkang? Kalau anda tukang sapu jadi tukang sapulah selama-lamanya. Usah harap pembangkang akan beri bantuan. Apa ruginya menyokong UMNO, sekurang-kurangnya pekerjaan anda terjamin - ANTI HIPOKRIT".

And during typing this post, I watch how Khalid napping during press conference and Hanna Yeoh look so uncomfortable beside him. Hehehehe. Miz Hanna you win some and you lose some lah. And Khalid, I will mark him as A Napping MB. Watching by millions (TV3 news Buletin Utama during Prime time). Hahahaha.... funny. Joke of the days...MB napping during formal and Important Press Conference... Whahahahaha...

7 comments:

  1. caught napping, caught stealing, caught speeding caught sleeping, caught nose picking, caught these and that all these with that..all these people . This story will not be carried by Yahoo Malaysia homepage and Channel news Asia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You forgot Miz Star Darling caught Fb-ing and tweeting, and now she a speaker. To all who want to be a speaker please tweeting and FB-ing OK hahaha

      Delete
  2. Oh my english.
    Oh my spelling.
    Oh my grammar!

    Tulis lah dalam bahasa Kebangsaan.
    Cought my eyes?
    During typing this post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon,

      Please refer my post http://sarahtdssbn.blogspot.com/2013/06/a-new-resolution.html. Feel free to correct my grammar in this post. Don't just complain lah. I have a commenter corrected my spelling and I thank them for it publicly. This blog was my way to improve my English. So in future if you want to correct my grammer, spelling feel free to do it. If not, well bear it lah....

      hahaha

      Delete
    2. I would volunteer to be your beta reader, if you like, hehehe.

      Delete
    3. thanks snuze. Go a head than

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete