Monday 3 June 2013

2013 and Number 13


I attended a wedding ceremony yesterday. The wedding color theme was black and red. Such a nice color if you ask me. Both using songket as their bersanding costume and of course it was red and black (the bride wearing a white veil).

They remind me of my wedding 13 years ago. I choose red as my main wedding color with white and yellow as my pelamin color.

I guess this year, 13 was a main number for me. The year 2013, 13 years of marriage lives with my husband, my youngest was the 13th grandchild for my in-law, the GE13 and I think more to come that will related the number 13th with my life.

In some ways, it so funny when you realize, out of the blues, certain number coming up again and again in your lives. For me, it feel strange and somewhat funny. You see, I’m not a believer of the certain number will effected your lives.  But a when you face a coincidence likes this, it make you wonder. What going on here? Why this number coming to your lives over and over again? It isn’t something it want to tell us?

But again, it only a number, right?

But than my husband  said it a sign. And me, never learn after 13 years of marriage, ask him, what? He said it a sign for us to added another one to our bunch. Hahahaha….. A joker in the house really need a reality check. Soo funny dearest…soo funny…

No comments:

Post a Comment