Wednesday 12 March 2014

Wan Azizah For Kajang : Napotism Only If It Is UMNO

Picture from Tenggara is Southeast WA for AI


Funny right?  Nopotism only applied to BN/UMNO.

No for UMNO or BN but it is okay for  PR. It show that PR think that they were above the law. All law applied to us general public was not applied to them.

Don't asked my how it can be because I'm at lost on how to explained this situations.

When Anwar announced that his wife will replaced him as a candidate for Kajang PRK, the word cronies come in my mind but I'm also aware that facing the die hard fan of PR they will say otherwise.

They will say that WA is the best choice after Anwar. But if you aware of WA history you will realised that she only a proxy for AI.

Sad to say that in this case I agree that this women was not the best candidate to represented a women. She don't have a backbone. Her point of being a candidates was to makes sure people remember AI.

Her main cause is only to makes sure people will remember AI always. She will stay on and when it is time for her husband to make a comeback, she will gleefully handover her constituency to her dear husband.

Rakyat? There is no rakyat for WA. Her main point in life was to satisfied her husband wishes above all else.

If there is a need for her to be a crybaby, she will do it. Yup, this I'm sure of because I meet her during one of her 'ceramah" before AI released from ISA and let me tell you, when she talk about politic she become so awkward but if she talked about AI she will automatically cry.

Automatically cry and I've joint three of her so call "ceramah politik" and in all those "ceramah politik" the script was the same.

So when a friends asked me to joint for the fourth time, I declined saying that I already know what will happen.

Of coursed it become a jokes for us after I dared a friends to check if my predictions will come true. Giving her a list what to expected, she attended the "ceramah politik". When she come back, she scolded me by saying that I'm ruin the surprised for her. All my predictions come true, hehhehheh.

So those who asked me who I wanted to win this PRK, I will say CMF. Not that everybody will hear me but that is my personal choice. Given that I'm not a voter for Kajang  constituacy, my personal choice will not effected everyone.

I'm not a voter for Kajang PRK okay. Don't get angry with my personal choice hehhehheh.

Why? Because of her history as a politician. She put integrity above everything and because of her history of walk the talk. And of course, because she is a women.

Hey, before you get angry because WA also a women let me remind you that for your information, if you asked me to choose between CMF, WA or Shahrizat, I will choose CMF. And that should tell you somethings lah hehhehheh

~;~;~;~;~;-----------------------------------------------------------

Oh by the way, just got a new posting by MIC Bidor Perak.



For MIC Bidor thank you for the initiatives to pray for MH 370. Let all regardless the religions pray for MH 370.



1 comment:

  1. Chicken Vindaloo13 March 2014 at 11:11

    My vote is for CMF too. But I am not from Kajang constituency. Even though I dislike MCA in general, with the likes of CSL and WKS, CMF is different. She is a fine candidate.

    ReplyDelete