Sunday 16 June 2013

Calming Down For Free - Picnic

Yesterday and today, I want to do somethings different. I don't want to pay a cent for my enjoyment. That's mean, going for a picnic somewhere near. Well, I leave in Seremban, so the best place to go was/is Taman Tasik Seremban.

Then, come a decision, where in Taman Tasik? Hmmm near Menteri Besar Office or, beside A&W or Laman Basikal or in front of Bintang Royal Hotel or in front of Kolej Mara. In the end we (my husband and me) choose the place in front of Kolej Mara.

Arm with Mee hoon goreng, keropok ikan, teh O panas and plain ice water we headed there. After choosing the best spot, we sit down and take a deep breath. Yes everyone was a little bit weary this week. We open our basket and proceed to eat and enjoy ourselves.

Of course, my daughter and toddler has their eyes on the play ground. when we okay it, like a flash they go. The baby just look and mumbling. In a few month she will follow her older sisters that I can guarantee hahaha.

Me and my husband just sit and enjoy our meals. With an eagle eyes spot on to our kids we discuss our weekend. Guess we need a day like this. A none hectic days for our kids and us to enjoy ourselves.

Today we will do it again. So dear readers, find a place you and your kids to enjoy and have a nice relaxing days. A simple pleasure you can enjoy.

For a singles, find a friends and go and looks at other people kids and enjoy them.  Now I want to prepare another simple dish to bring along for another picnic. Maybe tonight I will upload the picture on my Apa Ada Di Seremban...hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment