Sunday 16 June 2013

Cheeky Utusan : Apa Lagi Anwar Ibrahim Mahu?

I just read an Utusan : Mingguan Malaysia. I just get it due to this morning I'm a little bit late in going to my usual newspaper stall. So, I've to pay the price of going around to get my Utusan.

Well, as all of you know, the Utusan with their Analisis Mingguan which you can say prodding PR will face the wraft of PR this coming week. Hehhehheh.

Then, I browse thru and then I found this Commenter which probe my thinking mode to Oh..Oh... Utusan do it again.  Their Apa Lagi Anwar Ibrahim Mahu? by Abdul Rahman Dahlan will make Anwar and PR (or may be Star if they view it's important) jump all around for a while. It comment about Anwar Ibrahim mistake during GE#13. His strategic mistake in Sabah.

Mr Abdul Rahman Dahlan is Kota Belut MP and his writing was like a prodding to Anwar ego. Telling the whole world his mistake during GE#13 was not a smart move Datuk hehehe. He will get you back (read it in a singing mode). And what make it worst you write this in Utusan. Hehehe better be careful Datuk. Be very very careful or Star will scissor you from behind (Thank Helen for that Scissoris word).

In his writing he also write about his invitation for Anwar to name the representative to discuss any issue related to his Kementerian Kesejahteraan Bandar. He also mention how Anwar didn't respond to this invitation but busy with his hocus pocus.

Well Datuk, let me tell you this. Anwar will not look one eyes at you know because he didn't have any use of you yet. If he found the way to use you, he will contact you without your invitation. He will ask his campaigner and his supporter to camp in front of your office first things in the morning.

So I cannot wait what Anwar will say to Datuk Abdul Rahman Dahlan after this... heheheh...care to speculate?????

No comments:

Post a Comment