Thursday 20 June 2013

Ideas For Mukhriz To Push Un-Gentleman Guan Eng

When I read a statement from Datuk Mukhriz regarding un-gentleman LGE in NST, I said to myself, poor Datuk Mukhriz (ref: nst-mb-wants-guan-eng-to-hear-water-plan ). As part of Kedah MB. he need to face a colleague like this. It a hazard of you job Datuk. It easy when you dealing with a smart and wise people, but when you dealing with a people like LGE you need a different way of dealing with them.

I'm not somebody in his management staff and as such, I cannot give a direct ideas to solves this problem. I hear you will face a lot of this type of problem when you want to discuss something with LGE. Well, after a deep though i have this great idea.

Datuk, LGE don't want to discuss with you because he don't want you to see how unsophisticated he was. That why he don't want to meet you. He just want you to send him a proposal so he can give to someone else to read and make a decision for him (See, I also can spin the stories with little info). To cover all these problem, he need to stall all negotiation and justify it. That why he inform everyone that you want to sell the water because you want to sell raw data to avenge BN's defeat in Penang.

Here is the ideas. Why don't you make an advertisement to all major newspaper including chinese newspaper and state that you want to meet with LGE to discuss about this water situation. Make a public request to meet in this advertisement. Include also what reason this need to be done and all document related to it including the date when this proposal was made. LGE will have no choice but to agree a discussion with you.

After getting his attention and appointment, inform the newspaper where the advertisement was run about the meeting, where and what time.

Before a discussion, ask all the journalist to take a picture of both of you shaking hand and going to his office for this meeting. He than cannot argue you push him for a meeting. (wicked - hehehehe )

After the meeting, issue a statement about the agreement that has been reach together to all major newspaper. So LGE cannot spin the data or he will looks like a fools.

So, Datuk, how about the above idea. I think it have a merit. LGE will have no choice but to meet with you. Think  about it okay Datuk. ....HEHEHE

The best idea from me yet. Agree????....

I never thought I can get this ideas during playing with my kids. This was what happen when you been expose to a lot of politic. To much man to much.... Aiyoh LGE you always act like a kids lah. Grow up man grow up.

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am truly
    pleassant to read all at single place.

    Review my web-site running

    ReplyDelete