Thursday 13 June 2013

Breaking News..... Diva Drama Queen Anwar U-Turn

I open my blog in the afternoon today. Lo and behold, I got the shock of my life (of course it was expected - Read boycott-dewan-rakyat-go-ahead. ) and I laugh and laugh.

Oh, how does Anwar do it. I though that Rozita Che Wan was the certified drama queen after watching Master Chief Celebrity (there a few but then she's the beautiful one so the title goes to her). Now she can hang her apron because Anwar has taken her place as the new reign Diva Drama Queen.

Aiseh, no boycott ke Anwar. Why? No support aaa? Common lah, if you read my post you know I support you what. See, I even ask you to continue for another 6 month meh. Why U turn mah. See now you lost my support. Don't be like that meh. No U turn, U turn. Cannot make your mind eh.

Oh my god. I just type rubbish. Now let me write this. Anwar, Anwar your will get my vote as the most popular Diva Drama Queen not the best opposition or politician. Gosh what a waste of vote.

Look like another 5 years of drama and telenovela hmmm.....haiya...

No comments:

Post a Comment