Thursday 13 June 2013

When Getting Angry Was The Way To Go

Have you ever getting angry about somethings? It not a full blown angry all the way but it simmering until one day it explode? Well, today it happen to me. This is what happen.

About a month ago, I decided to change my Internet provider. So, I'll go around shopping for the best. Of course, having the experience with other telco, I'll already standby with a list of question that need to be ask like, how the first bill will look like, extra charges, tax, payment method, after service etc.

After reassurance and satisfied with the explanation of telco sales representative, I choose this telco U. A month past and I still didn't get my bill yet. As per previous discussion with sales representative, I pay my bill and go on with my life. This when my life begin to get interesting.

A few days ago, I got an e-mail that I need to pay up to RM200.00 for my first bill. The interesting fact is that during the registration, I already pay a hundred. So, that's means according to them, in order to resume my service, I need to pay RM300.00 for the first month. The sales representative never mention this what so ever.

To clarify this, I call the customer service. That what everyone should do right? That when I got my first shock. It turn out, I need to pay another RM100 for connection service and two month worth or monthly payment. So the total of my bill was RM 200. I get a little bit angry and mention it to him that their sales representative never mention this to me. This customer service than apologise to me and said he will inform his superior and said due to this mistake they will give me by the end of this month to sort this payment out. They then assured me, my connection will never be effected.

Today, this morning to be exact, suddenly my connection has been barred. I'll then call customer service again and inform them about this problem. It a she this time around. She inform me, she will connected my service in an hour and I thank her for that. But after three hours gone by, the connection still got a problem. So I call them back.

As always, I will explain my problem, what I have done and ask them what has happen. Now has you ever talk to a person who speak to you in BM and then treat you like you don't know anything and then start speak to you in English. It quite disrespectful. But usually, I let them go. But not today. somehow during those TALK, I go to a full blown anger. It happen when this customer service ignore all my explanation and put all the blame on me.

That when I decided I have enough and shout at him telling him what has happen. I demand justice and in this angry mode I inform them how their sales representative lying to me and now they expect me to pay for their mistake. How on earth they justify their demand when I'm not aware of it. How do they think they can charge me what ever they want to when I didn't even get my statement.

Yes dear readers, I'm in the full blown red hot angry. I even demand they connect my service and if they fail to do that I will bring all this problem to Persatuan Pengguna and sue them anything that I can get.

What unusual today was that I started to talk in Malay but end up talking in English in the middle of it and explained it all back in Malay again. This happen when the customer service start to talk in Malay but in the middle of  this TALK he started berate me using English. This trigger my angry mode and that when I also start using English. When he refuse to except my explanation I translate it all to Malay and ask him what language he prefer. Do I need to speak Tamil or Chinese also.

By the end of it, he promise to connect my Internet service. Well it look like, getting a full blown angry will get what ever you want nows day. Or you get bully.

What a day. Now I contemplating to change my telco again. Hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment