Saturday 15 June 2013

Being Emotional Or Stupid

In a lot of cases, I can see people will act in two choices and it always come to two choices. You either do it or not. Smart or idiot. Cool or hot. Pro or against. It always two and will always be two.

In politic, when it come to the certain issue, you either Emotional or Stupid. Well before you getting angry with me (hehhehheh - and of cause don't really care), let me explain. Some will fight nail and tooth for their opinion. To do that they will use all the available tools necessary and  bring forward this namely evidence to change your mind.

Others well, they use something we can give a name of bullying. And when you fail to change your mind, they will bully you until you either given in or start being defencive. And when you start being defensively, you will fight so hard and it can create a tension.

Why I write this so suddenly, well, yesterday I got a chance to see the line up of our YB for the first time. A friends told me that this coming parliamentary session will be either the stupidest parliamentary ever or the emotional one. No not all our YB but the emotional and the stupid has increase after GE#13.

Let not name's name, it not polite, but if you follow the parliment session after GE#12, you will realise that those who can fit into that both categories has been reelected again and a few who you know his/her intelligent was let say a little bit higher than 7 years old has been reelected. And the scary one, some will come to the parliment with accusation just to disturb the session.

It hard to even make a decision last time with people bring all the rubbish issue and than try to sabotage everything. Now with the increasing of the stupid one in it, it will create a lot of tension. And for the first time, I'm not sure I will lets my kids watch any parliament session until I can be sure that all the YB really can behave.

Last time the question they ask me was, Mom why the grown up like to fight. and, Mom if we speak in that language you will chili our mouth but why grown up can use it?. Want to know my answer, because when they grown up, they don't want to learn how to behave. Now everybody will know how stupid they are. On language, my answer was, The language will show a person how intelligent you are and if you speak in inappropriate word in  will show you how unintelligent those person was.

So, my suggestion is, why don't government categorise the Parliment session this time around as PG 13. Not U but PG. I shudder to think what my kids will pick up this time around. Lucky for me, I can record those session in my PVR and watch at late night. Thank god....

No comments:

Post a Comment