Friday 21 June 2013

When Everything Are Negative

Yesterday, I really feel let down by what I read thruout the blogs. All the verb was negative. What make me feeling more distress when I read OutSyed The Box (ref : most-powerful-breakfast  . Are things was that bad? Gosh, these really the end of Malay if what he write was true.

After reading that, against all my target to eat less dairy product, I end up eating a bowl of  spaghetti or  to be exec, macaroni with cheese and herbs (my kids call everything from angle hair to macaroni to pasta a spaghetti - what a simple life).

I try to stay away from dairy product for a health reasons only. As I'm ageing, (it make me sound old but what you expect for a women in 30"s. 40's is looming - gosh) I need to pay attention what I take for my body. This type of news will make a mere women fat. I'm lucky enough to be bless with a n average figure since teenager.

It also make me feel less charitable when I read of Aspan tragedies in Helen blog (ref : aspan ) that make me comment :

Malas nak komen banyak2. AA should know better.Period. Better comment, A very nice picture at the end of your comment. Good Job Helen hehehehe
:D

At least I like Donald Trump after his collaboration with Robert T Kiyosaki.

All the while in the news, the haze  chocking Malaysia again. Even though Seremban was not effected much (for now) but it still effected the way I need to plan my days especially this coming weekend. As I wrote this no sun was shinning like a few days ago. Just hope the rain will coming soon.

That when I decided to just severed my connection in politic world's for a while and playing my Candy Crush. I'm still stuck at level 78 for a few days now. At least for now I find a way to crush all those chocolate and plan my way around how to bead a jelly. It better than thinking about politic even through I try to take it lightly and try to find a  fun way to poke this people.

Then I move on to Farm Heroes and try to outsmart The fox to move on to another level. As per this writting the Fox was winning but I know one of these day I Will beat him. Finish those mission, I go to my fellow blogger Snuze (ref : you-wont-even-miss-it )  , always enjoy that blog. And remind me, hey, it been a while since I donate the blood. Guess ti's time to start again.

Then I severed my Internet connection and continue my pet project. After all my husband was not around tonight. He outstation and only coming back on Friday night.

I have a books to read but I want to save it out for this weekend. Rindu Kamu Mr Darcy by Syamnuriezmil (ISBN : 978-967-0567-06-8) and I buy it because the title intrigued me. After all who don't love Mr Darcy in Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin. If you love romance novel, you will love this classic.

Well that cheer me up a bit. So,  something positive to look up after all this negative vibe all around. Come to think about it, my pet project also coming out smoothly. If these continue on, I can finish it out by the end of these month or middle of next month. Just right before Fasting month.

Hmm thinking of fasting month, my family always make a point to go out and open our breakfast in the restouran, for a few years now. Even my two teenagers start asking where we will go to these years. For a few years we choose the hotel around PD or Seremban. I see no different these years of course as two toddler make travelling  far away from home a little bit difficult (not impossible but difficult). Especially if it take more than an hour travelling.

Guest I will write about those trip also hmmm. Well, thinking about it make my mood a little bit brighter right now. We'll see what happen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment