Monday 24 June 2013

Haze, Face Mask And Parliament Swering In

Haze come again. Only this time it was worst than last year. Suddenly Malaysia was blanket with a white haze. The API is increasing in all area. Even in Seremban. Yesterday it cleared a little bit by afternoon but this morning, well it increasing again. Hopefully the rain will come to give us some kind of relief.

Two district has already been declared Haze Emergency, Muar and Ledang. Beware any news regarding the haze in your area. Please take care. Drinks a lot of water. Wear face mask when you go out in the open area.

A few of my friends complaining about running around town searching for face mask yesterday. Well, I'm already prepare because you will never know, right. I was caught unprepared before and I learn my lesson, and I learn it well. Now I always prepared with face mask in the house. Last year it was unnecessary but this year it a must have item. I know the price will be increasing more than 100%  than usual. From now on, I just use my stock.

Read from the star DBKL remove tent and this people make other people work extra just to remove them. What if you are one of those authorities. I think you will maki those protester. Ah, I wish this people channel this passion to achieve their goal. With this passion, they can excel in life what ever they choose to be. What a waste.

These people also force other people who rather stay at home during these hazy day to walk around settling this problem. You jeopardise their health for your purpose. Do you know that in the afternoon the API reading was around 135 to 151. It is not health. Mind other people lah and if you really that hardcore please follow the rules and stay outside as long as you want but don't broke the law lah.

Today some of them and a few was planning to be at Parliament area to push for their demand. Again they willing to sacrifice their health but their leader was already preparing for Swearing In. So he accept the GE#13 result hmmm and you? Yes, you, can you think for yourself? After swearing in, they will officially be a YB and receive the salary and allowances they entitle. You? Get a haze inside your lung.

A friend mentioning, it a God Will that the haze has coming because God was angry. Uhhh no comment there my friends. I believe God have It own reason. So I leave it to God.

Let me mention this again. There's no cure for stupidity. Jezzzzz wake up from zombie mode man.

It will come back to you especially if you are a student. if you get caught for breaking the law it will effect you in the future. Don't come crying for government to help you out. Even if PR taking over, they still rejected the individual who have a criminal record to work in the government. Don't kid yourself saying that if PR taking over they will ask what type of criminal record. It will never happen man.

Adios and Good luck for your stu***** OK.

1 comment:

  1. A friend forwarded this message: "Pl bring a huge umbrella. Avoid rainwater at all cost as it will be harmful to the skin if the rain is from cloud seeding. Close all windows."

    Do check out http://blissair.com/health-effects-of-haze.htm

    I just hope everyone is well.

    ReplyDelete