Sunday 23 June 2013

Anwar, Husam, LKS And Being Stupid

Yesterday I'm busy with a lot of things. I mean a lot. I need to finish my washing, my cleaning, my cooking and my everything in due times. Well they said, if you're busy, you will be busy for the whole times right. Everything come on the same times. Urghhh.

But, in the back of my mind, I'm aware of Black505 that the opposition declare will be the biggest of them all. Okay, so it might sound repetitively but hey, that what they declare. After all, if you follow a opposition blogs, the report there, well, the attendee was huge. A lot of people will joint in in a few hours.

When everything settle down, in the afternoon of course, I open my blog. And there and behold, Husam has been arrested. Yesssss, good. The attendance report was flip flop ( 20,000 or 30,000 or 55,000 - the 55 I guess they take it to remembrance the Black 505 hehhehheh). Anwar speach was over shadowed by his daughter Nurul Izzah and die-hard supporter Adam Adli (duhhh). The only other big name worth mention was LKS and like the advertisement he act like one too. BFF forever right. And Ambiga will be Ambiga... hehhehheh.

Now, lets open other blogger, well Helen black-505-petang-ini-kaum-cina-menjauhi-perhimpunan worth mentioning. And I like islam1st comment and Helen reply. Hahaha cheeky you Helen.

Than I read Annie black-eye-505-for-anwar. Her title remind me of Anwar black eye years ago. The famous picture of him. Now we know what really happen and it vanish without the trace. Annie amuse me with her title. One of her cheeky title and one of her best so far. Go go go Annie.

Then I surf the Internet for another hour and try to find a picture of the famous (on infamous hmm) Black 505. Yap, a million or 500,000 estimation. Estimation only my friends. Estimation. I will estimate not more than 10,000 before 4.30pm base on the story by a friend who attend and went home because a few of her friends went MIA (chinese of couse).

Today, these morning, I read Hantu Laut black-505-rally-flop-dap-crowd-puller and agree. Let face it, majority of attendee before was chinese and when police issue a warning ans said without hesitation their will ask for army help, well it concur Helen to the dot.

The Star report some participation vowed to stay until monday and I like to ask them, in this haze guy, come on. Put your health before politic lah man. When you get sick there's no one will suffer except you and you alone. Please lah. If you want to be stupid, just consider yourself and your family. But if politic is that important for you, go ahead lah . After all no award winning the most stupid man/women in Malaysia.

A wise man said, there's no cure for being stupid. Get it hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment