Friday 14 June 2013

What Wrong Being Moderate

For years now, I got a lot of mail and FB posting urging me to support PR. After GE#13, I got the mail and posting to joint Black#505. Like I don't have others thing to do except doing their bidding whenever they want.

Hello, I'm maybe a part-time workers and full time housewife, but I'm busy ok. Don't look at the part-time and housewife word and you can assume that I have a lot of spare time. I'm a housewife with 4 kids. 2 toddlers and 2 teenagers and that make me busy when you include the house chore I need to finished out before end of the day.

Yes, when you a housewife, everyone assume you got a lot of spare time. Ok lets go with my general list (see, Helen influence again), wake the children up, prepare breakfast (need to do it early, subuh at nearly 6am), make sure they taken a bath before 6am, Subuh prayer, poke the children to take breakfast, start nagging to make sure they waiting for their school van before 6.15am, hang on laundry while watching them take their van, finish hanging laundry, tidying the house, mop and swipe before take a little break with coffee, tea or milo. That just for early morning.

After a 15 min break or so, usually both of the toddler will wake up. This usually around 7.45 to 8 am. That when I need to work even faster. This is because with toddle you need 8 pair of eyes and ears just to keep up with them. At the same times you need to finish your other chores while giving them breakfast, taking a bath, hang on another batch of laundry (trust me, with 4 kids you need to wash all the time), wash dishes, tidying up table, wash dishes (a lot of cooking means a lot of cleaning to do) cooking launch, preparing for afternoon tea cooking (need to be done during launch) and during all this work-up must watch my toddler todd like a hawk.

That only for morning schedule guys. Don't make me start with my afternoon schedule. My days is full with a lots of things to do and you dare to ask me to stop every thing just to joint your Black505. Who will help me finish all this chore if I going to that rally.

Some suggest I bringing my kids to this rally. Are you crazy? That against the law. How can I teach my kids the right to follow the law if I'm braking it? What wrong with this guys. If I'm up-front in resisting this calling, they openly berate me as a corrupt government supporter and if I'm not saying anythings, they think I'm a full fledged PR supporter.

Is there no moderation supporter for each side now? Are you need to be vocal in everything. What wrong being moderate in everything? Sometimes I think, they want to kill the moderate in me. But hear this, DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY, YOU DON'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY. Wokay.

Now on the bright side, my face is green right now because I'm wearing this new green mask and my kids call me mama incredible hulk whahhhhh.......hahahaha....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment