Tuesday 11 June 2013

Down Memory Lane (Song Wise)

Yesterday, while contemplating what to do for my anniversary,  I'm going to all my nostalgic song during my courting years. Then I went further down the memory lane and found this song.


There a lesson in this song. I'm not familiar with other versions. I first hear this song from Fool's Garden and fall in love with it. A simple yet for me apt with what happen in our political scenarios as per now. 

Well, like Annie and Bigcat, when you look at politic, at what has and will happen you getting depress, so I better concentrate on my anniversary.   I'm searching some more and decided to send him this song instead.

 
Guess it more suitable right? Always has a crush with these guys and my husband know it. What more he always tease me about my boyband obsession during my teenagers years. Serves him right when I give him these song and he have to accept it. It a gift after all. Hehhehheh....
 
So dearest, these one is for you and the above song was for others readers benefit or if not treat it as an add in my blog wokay....
 
Now what others thing I can do for my anniversary's this week. hmmm contemplating again....haiya...
 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. *Shudder* that what happen to my husband hahaha

      Delete
  2. BSB... dan lagu ni juga lagu kami... ;)

    ReplyDelete