Friday 28 June 2013

Waiting For Tonto

One of my favourite superhero during my childhood was Lone Ranger. Of course, as a girl I cannot be a superhero, so, if they want to be Lone Ranger, I want to be Tonto. I always insist to be Tonto. I love it when Tonto come and rescued Lone Ranger.

Yes, how ever great Lone Ranger was, Tonto was greater, wiser and what most important to me at that time, as a side kick he save the hero. That make him a greater superhero. To me that is. I always want to be a Tonto.

Two years ago, my uncle who always play Lone Ranger ask me why I want to be Tonto. I even cry if he refuse to give that Tonto character to me. When I reveal the motive behind it, he just laught. He said, for years he thought finally I agree to work together with him. It never occurred to him that it is because I though that Tonto is better than Lone Ranger.

Me and my opinion at that time. I really believe that Tonto was a real hero.

Or could it be that I'm correct. If that is the case, than it make me a genius because long before Hollywood get the ideas that Tonto not just mare sidekick, I already playing the part hahahaha.

Or is it just another way of saying kids with innocent eyes shall see the truth that we grown up sometimes don't want to except hmmmm.

When I was a child, a lot of my friends don't want to be a sidekick. Everyone want to be a hero.  Sound familiar everyone? Everybody want to be a HERO. hehhehheh

Look at our parliament right now. Everyone want to be a Hero. Sleeping Hero and Heroin, Hero who look terkebil-kebil when using Bahasa Malaysia in Parliament, Hero who ask a lot of foolish question and don't have enough data to support his accusation, Hero who oppose oppose and oppose, Hero who want to be MB (hehehehe) and a lot of more Hero to come ( a lot of opposition to choose from this time around - lol).

Now Government need to act like Tonto. Corrected and  remind this Hero how to act. I read justread-whatever:zahid-shuts-them-up how Zahid need to act like Tonto to make this Hero see clearly (Tune in I can see clearly now by Jimmy Cliff). It show how wise Tonto is errrrr sorry, Zahid is.

Given to the fact, it make you wonder, who is the real HERO, the one who profess he is a HERO (People Hero that is - duhhh) or someone who act like and think like a HERO but never reveal who he is. Like Tonto, no one know where he come from. Not a lot of stories give an attention to Tonto. Probably because he was a Native American (or in these case coz he a Malay hihihi).

But if these what can happen in parliament, you can safely bet that a lot of HERO will come out of the block and  show how lembu they are. Especially with how explosive our political environment right now with everything been played to the limit.

Cannot wait lah. One hour of ####### people to show how ###### they really are. Fill in the blank with whatever curses you want. Up to you lah hehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment