Monday 10 June 2013

13th Anniversary

Today is the day. 13th wedding anniversary.

We married on 10th June 2000. I meet him during starting a new job as an assistant to Korean expatriate who changing assistant like changing t-shirt. As it turn up, I'm the only assistant who can work with him period. Guess me and my boss can work really work together. Like it or not he's fussy but if you do your job correctly and you know your job very well, than there's no problem arise.

He's the one who told me about a group of people who make a bet, how long I can last with this boss. After a while he becomes my best friend. I know his girlfriends and he know mine. So much so that we can work up around our friendship to include help each other if these girlfriend or boyfriend give either one of us a problem. We are each other solution. Hahahaha

Who know, best friend can become husband and wife isn't it?

  

Guess need to do somethings special for my hubby. I'm still in the moderation mode....

hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment