Wednesday 9 April 2014

LKS Mentality : Opposed Without Solution

Just read an article at sskeruak.blog the-oppositions Solutions Of No Solution and decided to pen out my own article.

My article base on my observation of LKS mentality. Yes guys, I call this observation LKS Mentality.

What is LKS Mentality? It is the behaviour of LKS when he facing the federal government ideas or planning.

LKS was not someone who will gives you any ideas for any solutions. His attitudes is to opposed to anythings and you people out there need to support him.

There only two type of people in his political world. The one who support him, whom he consider the braves and very Malaysian, and those who didn't support him, whom he consider stupid or orang ulu or jakun.

Those who support him once upon a times also will be in second category the minute they decided to back away from him.

Suddenly, this people becoming stupid or orang ulu or jakun.

I'm trying to remember what LKS has give to this country and somehow I got stuck remembering  during Tun M era's where Tun M purposed to increase the salaries of Parliament members and LKS and KS was one of the people who supported it.

And I was so shocked at that time. It open my eyes a little of who this people was.

 I means during that times I still remember that LKS was giving a government a hell for spending so much for country development.

Yes, if LKS got away with their opposing of everything during Tun M era's, we don't have Stadium Bukit Jalil, Putrajaya, KLCC, Penang Bridge and so many others.

And come new era's, his attitudes remain the sames. Apposed everything related to government plan and suggestions, without giving alternatives solutions.

I means, I'm aware about politic during 1993 and guys that was 21 years ago. LKS comes to my attentions because I find him interesting enough.

His reasons, federal government will never accept opposition solutions or simply they will implement the solutions if they rule federal government.

My oh my, why wait when you rules federal government. Give it now and show us how good you really are.

Let's me tell you a secret. Once, I support DAP due to a lot of his member looking so sincere in helping peoples. They overshadow LGE and many others.

But as times goes by, one by one those whom I admire so much left DAP and becoming either NGO leaders or simply a communities leaders who fighting for the right of the peoples.

And with them, they bring along the quality leadership that DAP really need to evolved and becoming matured.

But DAP still survives due to the support of the matured otai who know how to garnered the support for DAP.

But what happen after 2008 was that this otai has becoming sideline or worst systematically kick out from the party.

Those who left has the same quality of PKR and PAS. People who just using politic as a way of life, not the reasons to help peoples.

Suddenly, DAP becoming materialistic and racist.

Yes, racist in a sense that they becoming truly Chinese all the way to the core. They try to cover it out by giving a few selected, who support them, a positions, but they were not a decisions maker.

Those who thinking that DAP is not racist, think again. Why one of their important member tweet, there is no Chinese or Malay or Indian in CEC. Only Malaysian.

People say only a racist will go out and accuse other people racist and that is what DAP do.

That is a PR (Public Relation) SOP standard answer. Try searching what is the standard PR jobs. You will understand why they using the above words.

On the other hand I'm already giving up to trust DAP a long times ago. Way before 2008. The reasons, they screw up big times in my eyes.

Now ,the way they try to play with Allah words, I 'm not only don't trust DAP but if necessary, I will go all out and fight nail and tooth to makes sure DAP will never get their way.

I never hate people strong enough but if I don't trust people, I will monitor them closely to makes sure they will never stab me from behind.

LKS mentality in DAP makes them dangerous. Don't trust my word but do your own research. For Me LKS mentality in DAP of opposing everything has gone so far in dividing the communities.

And some, already being the hardcore supporter and following his examples. They becoming champions of opposing that their brains decided to stop working and find a solutions.

They cannot even think a way to solves a problems and handover all of their problems in the worlds to be solves by government. In the end when government refused to act to their  whining they blames the government.

When this happen, they cannot rules the states their control effectively. So everything going up side down.

The result, well just go to Selangor and Penang and see for yourself how their roads and basic necessity being manages.

LKS mentality will becomes a histories one day in Malaysia. It is the example on how the oppositions become useless in Malaysia.

I'm grading Malaysian oppositions now as the worst ever since Merdeka. No quality and no benefit to the peoples.

But they becoming the most popular oppositions in all times simply because they really not working for the benefit of people.

They just working to becomes famous for gold and glories that will benefit them. People or rakyat only becoming third or forth after cronies that is.

Te Rakyat will be lied again and again and again until one day, there is no lies left and then the will blames the rakyat for their falling.

They will escapes blameless.






4 comments:

  1. Excellent analysis. Serious stuff but put in a lighthearted manner. Suspect that you just purposely jumble up your spelling and grammar to make readers feel they are more superior thus that much more secure and not psychologically threatened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LKS would have said, "...so this is how you telling me my English is BAD, wait till you hear me writing and talking BAHASA! I am truly Malaycian, born and bred Malaycia!"

    Half-cooked Bahasa can still become MP mah, at 70 over years is bonus time mah....DAP is his kingdom, but Malaysia is the true empire he is after!

    How I wish LKS is reduced to shit in no time. Malaysia would be peaceful again. PKR & PAS are his toy-boys only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fair analysis.LKG has the same traits.Like father like son.Even as a CM LKG acts like an opposition.The LKS mentality, as u put it, is there in his conduct.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you can polish your writing. The grammar errors are really a distraction.

    ReplyDelete