Friday 24 May 2013

3 Years Old Kids vs Tian Chua -


Need to get this out of my system. 
 


Before that, let me tell you about my 3 years old kids. When she throws tantrums, first, she will Sit down and refuse to move. If we still refuse, her next step will be, refuse anyone of us (my husband and me) from lift her up. She pucker her mouth, lie down on the floor and start rolling and crying.

Have you seen the video of Tian Chua been arrested by police yesterday? Look at his atique when policeman try to persuade him to follow them to their car. Look at how he reacted.
 
Now look at Tian Chua in this video. Minus rolling and crying, that exactly what he’s doing. Now you look at those policemen who try to persuade him to the car. How they reacted? They look like a haggard father who tries to console their kids. And if it didn’t work, a parent usually just lifts the kids up and put them in the car. And that what the police do, at the end.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQjqSnBBCME

And he is a YB for God sake, not kids. Congratulation for Batu constitution for elected kids to be your YB. 
 
Why can he just be a gentleman and follow the police instruction? It a shameful when YB who supposes to act matured acting like 3 years old kids in the tantrums. At least he didn’t cry. But it is still shameful. And if this is our opposition after GE13, no need to come to parliament. Just go to nursery and learn how to be grown up.

How I wish for once, our opposition will act matured and intelligent. After two weeks, what I saw was really make me dishearten. How will they help us if they look like a bunch of kids who throw tantrum when ever their wishes being ignored.

Then I read about the star at Helen and Bigcat blog.
http://helenang.wordpress.com/2013/05/23/what-a-bloody-joke/
http://bigcatrambleon.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-star-singing-different-tune.html

It make you wonder what these supposed to be educated people thinking, right? These CEO and YB, both opposition look and acted like a joker.

And why I suddenly wanted to laugh and cry at the same time?

4 comments:

  1. We need to blame the childish voters who voted him in.I suppose he also threw tantrums when he went on his campaign rounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jom kita gelak beramai-ramai sampai keluaq.air mata.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think what has gone wrong in Malaysia is that all of us have simply lost empathy for each other. We all seem to think we are right and the other side is wrong just because they support a different party or political ideology.

    I don't see much difference between say Tian Chua and Bung Mokhtar or Ibrahim Ali - all these dudes are childish in their behavior and lingo.

    You see BN supporters say that PR supporters have been brainwashed; whilst PR supporters say the same thing about BN supporters. I guess it's just which side of the fence you sit on.

    For me I've been a fence sitter for a long time and am too apathetic to vote. I see weaknesses on both sides.

    Although i didn't vote, I must say it pissed me off the the PR could not accept that they lost the elections and it pisses me off the BN cannot celebrate the fact that they had won - wtf to both sides!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. re : I don't see much difference between say Tian Chua and Bung Mokhtar or Ibrahim Ali - all these dudes are childish in their behavior and lingo.

      But for me, between those 3, he is the worst. At least those 2 and mahfuz(I need to include mahfuz into this mix) they just like a teenagers who always hardhead and bad temper and busting without thinking. That I can understand. We spat them and they will keep quite or talk back to us. But Tian Chua, please look at the video, you will understand.

      Delete