Monday 29 July 2013

Weekend Blues And DrM Chinese & Malay Dilemma

I'm feeling under the weather today. Come to think of it, maybe because for the past weeks I really skip a lot of sleep. About 3 to 5 hours daily was not good for you I guess. Now I'm paying the heaviest prices. I really feel weak and tired.

I also going back to my hometown, Hulu Langat, this weekend. My most interesting found was a Kuih Lopez Daun Pisang at Bazar Ramadhan Taman Nanding Hulu Langat. This Bazar situated in the heart of Taman Nanding. If you lives near there, try to find it out. Last time I remember eating this kind of kuih lopez was nearly 20 years ago.

Now, I also read about DrM's Chinese dilemma. Well it a given, after writing about the Malay's Dilemma, after seeing the major problem's of the Malay, he need to inform the Chinese what their major problem's now. He need to do it I guest, to give a fair treatment to both side's.

And after reading it, I kind of get a vision that LKS will reply it with his Tong Kosong facts. Hahaha, just kidding. Actually it a same circle all around since they both involved in politic lah. DrM give statement to inform the Chinese what ever they been doing was hurting a lot of Malay, then LKS will issue's a statement to branded DrM whatever fancy him on that time.

You don't need to become a Nujum Pak Belalang, Tok Nujum Serekap Jarang, Wahai Nujum Pak Belalang, Tok Nujum Kaki Temberang, to know this will happen. Don't believed me? Find it yourself  lah. All of you is a smart and brilliants mans and women. History state and record it. Learn your history yourself. If you are lazy, you will get sucker up in LKS game. I don't have a heart and energy to find it for you right now.

So, I already take my paracetamol, my flu and cough medicine and feel sleepy right now. I let DrM poke LKS expertly as he is the seasons political figure's who know how to play this game. Me, I just watch it from a far and if it cough me fancy, will comment it as I see it.

Sleep is the best things for me right now and it is my doctor's order.........zzzzzzzzzzzz

5 comments:

  1. No need for Lim Kit Siang. This article says it quite clearly:

    http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/sideviews/article/a-necessary-riposte-to-dr-m-the-chinese-know-their-place-ice-cream-seller

    As far as I can gauge Malays like you (not all because I know many independent Malays) just don't have any self esteem to stand on their own two feet. Your favorite pastime is blaming others for all your ills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In that case, I can blame you for my lack of sleeps lah not because of my childs keep me awake. If I follow your reasons then...hahahaha

      Delete
    2. Yup, you probably blame the Orang Cina for keeping them awake. wakakakaka

      Delete
    3. Nah cannot blame them lah, it raya time for Malay but I can blame you what, without bothering what races you are as long as I can blame someone lah hahahaha

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete