Thursday 30 May 2013

A Simple Pleasure



I have a lot of things that I love to do. It a simple pleasure actually but because, in my previous live it hard to come by, I treasure it more than anybody.

 I love to bake a cake, a simple one and my kids love to eat it when it is hot. It always gives me a pleasure to see them eating, no let me rephrases it, gobble my cake hahaha.  

I love to read a book. Any type of books I can get my hand on. Yes, I even read a physiology books. My kids love to laugh at my tendency to read whatever my fancy at that time. They said it so funny when I read mangga during one of those crazy moment.  When I have free times, usually during the afternoon, after dinner, I do my reading. With the kids playing at my feet, Im training myself to block every sound hahaha.

I also love taking a break with hot coffee, chocolate or tea and curl my feet and looking out of my windows and see the world goes by. I do this early in the morning, when my teenagers go to school and my toddlers still asleep. A quite time to recharge before the beginning of a hectic day.

Yes dear readers, I love this simple pleasure. I plan my day just so that I can experience those simple pleasure and to give me a more stress free time. And now I added this blog on my schedule in my chaos organize life because I can. Evan when my husband said this is crazy because Im so busy during the day hahaha.

I love making him wondering what I will do next. This is one of my simple pleasures. He will forever asking me about my days and love hearing it. I know because he will sit down and hear the stories of my day and we always laugh about it. There always something funny for him by the end of the day.

And why do I write all this, because, I want to share the important of simple pleasure and the important of the your own time for the sake of your sanity.  If you follow the world every minutes and hours, it can drive you crazy. Just left it for a while. Let it be. After all it still exists even when you left and will always around waiting for you.

Find your simple pleasure and take a time to do it. It will make your life brighter.
Take care dear readers and now do you routine job. Hahaha////

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    It's a pleasure to find that you had started your own blog. I think you got a flair for writing. My blog is also quite new. I started it just three months ago. It helps because it allows me to pour out what could had otherwise been pent up inside me. It's some sorts of therapy. Well, I will definitely visit your blog again. Sometimes I need to be reminded of things such as simple pleasures in life :-) It helps me to remember about being bersyukur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, I even read cereal boxes, bila dah terdesak, hehehe.

    Biblioholics of the world, unite!

    ReplyDelete