Friday 2 May 2014

Oh No : Oh Yes: I mean I Told You So Hehhehheh

Want to see a picture. Go To Helen GAMBAR SEKITAR DEMO

My oh my oh my. See that? Notice the skin colour? Notice the ketayap? Notice the tudung?

So tell me. Is it me or am I the only one noticing that the demo participants, almost all of it was a Malay.

Where is the Chinese and Indian? Busy lor? People went for a shopping trips during a labour day. More customer means more money lor.

so let this Malay do all those dirty jobs while they busily searching for more money-money-money.

I believed some of those who attend is a trader right. Some having the same shop and provided the same service but to joint this party they need to closed the shop.

Well let them be. I means, more malay closed the shop, more customer for them lor.

I also get a text message inviting me to joint this party. Well I decline, thank you very much.

This morning, I'm busily posting my product which I sell in the FB. Got a few prospect there. Make a few sell too.

In the afternoon, I'm heading to PD,  Usually PD during this times still pack with the urbanite from KL.

Thanks to those who arranged for that demo in Dataran Merdeka, PD was not packed as usual. Well that a good thing for me right. hehhehheh

I'm enjoying the family day in PD and having a seafood for dinner hehhehheh.

My friends who joining the demo come back with a bad mood. It's look like she stuck in the traffic jam almost for hours.

The sms she sending me was full of **** **** because she blaming the police for making her travelling home from demo like hell.

Why? Road block maaaa, hehhehheh.

So, she will have a migraine tomorrow while I'm busy delivering my product to the customer.

Oh, Because she busy today, she sending a few of her customer to me.

Well, it is look like, her lost is my gain than. But biz is biz .......- please fill in the blank . hehhehheh

1 comment:

  1. Ai i...yaa ,itu lemo manyak boloh punya keleja lo o , itu olang tatak hilup buat itu keleja lea a . Hilup punya olang aa, atak pikir pakai kepala ma a , Wa manyak syok tengok TV pasat itu olang .

    ReplyDelete