Monday 14 April 2014

Funny Picture : Pride Of PKR And Bola hehhehheh

I love surfing on Internet. It kinds of adventure for me. So, I got to see a lot of funny picture.

I always get a funny picture especially about the woman trying to be a footballer. Yup, women and ball do not mix. Usually they end up being funny rather than serious. Have you watch a Malay film "Gol and Gincu" you will know what I'm taking about.

Well some women can even out play a man in futsal but that is a different stories all together.

Now just enjoy my beautiful pictures that I got from a friends. He also inform me that Cucu Tok Selampit also have this picture. I check it out and sure enough, it is there.    Read    it H E R E

 

For a women out there, please do not follow this example okay. Yeah, you need to look nice but this is not a way to presented yourself.

Because of this picture, a man can inform us that women cannot play football.

Look, I know their attentions was merely to kick start the games, but come on. If you already know that you need to come and kick start the game, why don't you wear something more suitable.

Baju kebaya with a handbag is not it lor. Yes women will look nice wearing baju kebaya but wearing it and kick the ball, it look ridiculous man oops women.

The bright side of this is that the President will look good in this picture because she's not kick a ball with a handbag. So PKR in good hand if WA win the Presidential contest Hehhehheh.

In this picture, WA vs NI, WA win hehhehheh.

Look like even in PKR  promotions picture the contest was between family hehhehheh.

so all of you who thinking to be somebody in PKR, just forget it. Only families and cronies will be eligible. Others will come as dan lain-lain. Not important except during the voting times.

Urghh please someone inform this mother and daughter to stop kick the ball altogether. It really look ridiculous and massy. 

The worst part is, NI scarf look like  it might fall off from her head.

Now man have another reasons to ban women from playing football and I love football so much to stop now.

I'm a soccer mom in the real world with a pure love of football aka soccer in US. I also hope that one day one of my girls can become a football national player.

That remind me to search for a UEFA Champions league. I need to makes sure when Bayern Munich will play. After all Barcelona was out already.

Sad day for me as my dream games this year is Barcelona vs Bayern Munich.

Oh by the way, I'm rooting for Germany  for World Cup hehhehheh. I love Football.......

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the lady is perfecting her technique in giving somebody's itchy ball a hefty killer kick.

    ReplyDelete