Thursday 30 January 2014

When Mat Hassan Speak ......update..

Loved to share this link with you. View : kenapalah-najib-tak-boleh-fikir-macam tok mat

I always like to hear this guy talk. He maybe not a favourite to a lot of NS blogger but his point of view usually very precised.

I'm too tired to search for related link of this guys speech about Rukun Iman to one of opposition representative, but be sure that it's exist.

If I've time tonight I will update this blog with the link, otherwise just look at those above link for his opinions on PRK Kajang.

I'm not supporting him in this 100% as I think that BN should try to field a candidate but rather than  fielding MCA, they should put UMNO guy as a loan for one terms.

Let it be a Malay vs Malay and see how majority of Chinese over there react. Hehhehheh (Sorry badpotato, I cannot help it. I'm not gigling, I'm just laughing at them. That is why I'm using hehhehheh).

I always waiting for Mohammad Hassan or better known as Tok Mat by the Negri's, voicing his opinions.

He has a distinctive slang that will remind you of an older Negri folks usually have.

But I'm not surprise as he come from Rantau or specifically kampung Kanchong and the folks over there using this Negri's slang.

And the most memorable comment come from him that I remember until now was "Macam mana nak menang (bolasepak) kalau sepak bola pakai keting".

So, well said Tok Mat. I may not agreeing with you in this but at least you presenting you opinions in the way that make me contemplating  the pro and contra of my opinions. 

Good Job Tok Mat...

By the way, this is the link of Mat Hassan Tzkirah : tazkirah

No comments:

Post a Comment