Thursday 9 January 2014

OS : Oppo Suporter In Government And GLC

It has been highlighted over and over again that there were a lot's of PR supporter in GLC and government.

Some was situated in a higher position and I've known one who is a CEO in GLC. No, not known him personally but know of his act to declare that Nik Aziz was his idiol at his company Annual Management gathering.(My take, this CEO is an i*****)

So it official that he is a PAS supporter and he is a CEO. working in GLC that supply part to Proton. Comes to think of it, nearly 45% of Proton workers is PAS supporter.

The stories that I heard and concurred by a friend who's working there was that before DRB Hicom takes over, there was a free Harakah distributed in Proton. If this fact was true than I rest my case.

That only the piece of an open secret (OS) that everybody knows. That is why when every times opposition complaining about Proton I  will always asked them, "Do you know that majority of Proton workers was PR supporter? If Proton product was in a lower standard, that means product comes from PR was lower in standard too" which a lot of times makes them shut up from complaining the Proton.

But there is an answer that I hear sometimes  that I think if a lot of PAS supporter know it, will makes them disillusion. The answer is "Over Proton, a lot of them support PAS. It's PAS fault that their supporter do not perform in Proton".

Well dear me, It seems that in PR there were a Kasta and PAS seems to be in the bottom of it.

That were some of the stories I hear about PR supporter in GLC.

In Government, once not so long ago, nearly four years I think, I hear that a lot of people in Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam was a PR supporter.

The result was, a lot of new people who joining the government was a cronies of PR.

By the end of two years, the result shows when you go to certain Government agency, if they deems you a BN supporter, you will get nothing of next to nothing from them. If you want somethings, you must do a lot of things your self.

it's happen to me. I'm working as a part time so my afternoon usually a free time for me to do a lots of personal biz.

Once about a year ago, I've some formal biz with this one government agency. Working as a PA, my attires will be deem by a lot of people was to liberal even if I'm wearing a skarf. Combining with high heels and a full make-up, well a lot of people will conclude a lots of things.

This agency not like custom or any busy government agency which facing a lots of people everyday. They service was limited to receiving certain payment.

Now, during my waiting, which I notice not a lot of people waiting for their turn, a lot of staff over there discussing about GE13. As I'm in the front row, I cannot help but overhear some of their discussion.

Some of them with a high pitch voice saying that if PR take over Putrajaya than it will make their job easier.

No more load in their jobs as their PR counterparts will abolish a lots of red tapes. No more audit of the little expenses they makes as new government will makes sure that they have enough budget to go by.

I notice some of old timer squirming and look uncomfortable. Some of course smile when noticing a few of this old timer.

When a few of this staff (by now I'm concluding a lot of people in these department supporting PR) noticing that the customer hear them out, they begin to speed out the documentation process.

That was when the kurang ajar attitude come out. Notice that a few of smiling customer was look like opposition supporter, they serves him like he was a king but the old timer who look uncomfortable, they trying to makes his job harder. 

The look like PR supporter, they can help copies the document but when this pakcik turn she refused to do it even when this pakcik bag her to do it because the photostat shop was far away from this agency.

Really, it hurt my feeling looking how depress this pakcik was that it make me stand up and asked them to do it for him. I'm informing them that if they refused to do it, I will make sure I'm complaining all the way to Putrajaya and writing in the newspaper stating each of their names which I inform them I note's.

That's when they help this pakcik although I'm doubt their sincerity. And my biz with them run out smoothly although I think it is because they want to get rid of me quickly.

I also notice that they look at me like I'm a occupant of  hell. I means a man who look at you up and down and with a sneer on their face.

I ignore it although at the end I have a last word by simply said to the women who manning the counter that if they truly believed that PR can do better, why don't they resign and be done with it. After all the government at that times still BN.

So, I know for a fact that some government and GLC staff support an oppositions. Some was places in the higher positions. No wonder some of government plan or sensitive data get to PR hand.

But I did wonder how they sleep every night knowing that they betraying the agency who giving them salaries to feed their family and kids. If they see this in a way to improved the country, how do the justify it by doing what they do, openly broken the promise?

I believed in giving the loyalty for a people who served you right. If you taken a salaries from any agency, you need to be sincere in your work and be responsible. Otherwise, the salaries you take will not be berkat.

So when read Annie how-najib-may-avoid-rebellion and The Unspinner jais-90-orang-pas  I'm not totally shock. Just resign with the facts.

But Annie suggestion no 4 in her post really need to be address. I means if what this two article (some blogger also mentioning it) can openly state this situation, how many more do you think that we don't know and how many our government secret was handover to the PR.

And if PR can simply get this information, what about others countries?

On the other notes, notice that I said about Proton workers majority of it an opposition supporter, and the jokes of a friends who a hardcore UMNO supporter.

 "The quality of Proton was not up the Par because the PAS supporter quality was not up the par too. Face it, if they really high quality people, don't you think the product they produce will be in the higher side of the standard. Base on this, if you support PAS, you will forever needed the aids from the government, just like PROTON".

Sheesh, that hash man but funny. hehhehheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment