Sunday 2 February 2014

The Beginning Of Anwar's War In Kajang?

What???? You may ask but that's how it feel when I'm in Kajang yesterday, okay.

I'm looking for NJoy top up when I'm saw this banner of Anwar and (drum roll please) Azmin Ali.

Not Khalid but Anwar and Azmin Ali.

I will try to take the picture of this banner when I'm going back to my house in Seremban today and post it here okay.

Following the usual trend, you assumed that because Anwar will fight (????) in Kajang SELANGOR, the second picture will be Khalid right. But with the picture of Anwar in-front and the picture of Azmin behind him, you can assume that Azmin is the MB now not Khalid.

Or do you think Anwar is playing a game right now? I did wonder.

Think about it for a second.

First put all the Banner with Azmin face behind Anwar all over Kajang.

Second, because Kajang PRK is the only PRK (unlike PRU which then Kajang become nothing except for it sate), it will become the sole attention of every Malaysian.

Every media outlet will talk about Kajang and a picture of this kind of banner will be splashing all over the media who will be focusing on this PRU.

The first rules of PR (refer to Public Relation okay not Pakatan Rakyat)  is every news is a good news. It will makes you as a sole attention to everyone. People will remember you name.

 Don't believed me, asked Paris Hilton hehhehheh.

Third, when he win (of course he plan to win. Losing is not an option) he will wait for Khalid to step down and then pull a surprise by step aside and giving Azmin a walk thru as the MB of Selangor.

Given his not so glaring rumours about his relationship with Selangor Sultan's, I'm sure he will at least try to submit his names and when it is rejected then he will simply put forward Azmin names.

Of course, due to Kajang PRU, people has been prepared to accept Azmin as MB.

Why? You prepared people by putting a picture in their mind. Now, in order to prepared for Malaysian to accept Azmin, you must put a glowing picture into the people mind.

First step, put his picture aka in the banner together with you everywhere.

How? Using all the media outlet available. It is expensive to pay all the media outlets but if you can find a free solution it is much better.

How to find a free media outlet? In this case Kajang is the best solution. First it have enough Chinese (to get the winning vote).

Second it has the well known product to attract people attention. Who don't know about sate Kajang which in a lot of people mind the best sate in Malaysia.When you mention Kajang people will always associate his town with sate.

The formula will be
PRK Kajang = Sate Kajang = Anwar = Azmin = MB.
Those explain the banner I saw yesterday hehhehheh.

You have another explanation, go ahead give it a shoot.

Maybe you were right and I'm wrong here but that is one dot that somehow connected in my mind right now when seeing those banner of Anwar and Azmin together.

I'm guessing, either I'm over analyst, or over imaginative or over influence in this PRK Kajang just because it Kajang. 

I will not be voting this time around as it is not my constitution but when I want to go back to my hometown, I must pass thru Kajang area either using Plus or Lekas.

After all Kajang was smack in the middle of my way between Seremban and Hulu Langat. So, I will always pass thru Kajang unless I'm crazy enough to find other alternative, but of course I'm not hehhehheh.

So, I've a right to be obsessive about it. Just not that kind of over obsessive but there's the tendency there.

So folks, that how I read Kajang PRK after seeing the Anwar and Azmin Banner hehhehheh.

And please don't asked me how I arrived to that conclusion coz I cannot give you any objective or fool prove facts. It all about the perception my dear Watson. It all about the perception. My perception hehhehheh.

Hey, if they can used it, so can I, of course minus all those bad word that will get a cili padi on you mouth if you used it in my house hehhehheh.

Hey, I think I will read my old books of Sherlock Holmes. Or may be Hardy Boys or Nancy Drew and inspired to be a detectives once again.

I've stored it in my mother house.

Hmmmm. Maybe I'll bring it back together with me then hehhehheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment