Wednesday 29 January 2014

Strange But True : An Observation Of Loved Posting In The FB

OK guys let's me share this with you.


A friend share this with me.

Well someone will tell you who will care right, but for me it is a wise word need to be shared to all.

I loved this kind of posting from the FB. A Lot's of times this kind of sharing come for a Malay and an Indian friends.

It is strange to me when not a lot of Chinese friends share this kind of wise words.

They will share about someone complaining the government or the weakness of the government but they just don't share this kind of wise words.

I mean, my Malay friends will share a Mutiara Kata by Ustaz or from the blog while my Indian friends will share the wise word like the above and a few others.

Below is the post sharing by a Malay friends




I always received this kind of beatiful words from a Malay who remind me about the loved of Allah.

Some will say the Chinese was a no nonsense type of people. They don't need this kinds of reminder but face it guys, if these people really love, love, love kinds of people, should a post like the above will be pop up once in a while.

I'm monitoring this kinds of posting for two weeks now and trust me somehow this kind of posting not once pop up in my FB nor they sharing this kind of posting with others.

Love or sharing a positive thinking is not in their agenda's. What in their agenda's is a hatred toward others who didn't share the same views as they are.

A few who still a friends in the FB also not sharing this positive words with others but if things about negative thinking towards government they're the first one who post it in the FB.

My conclusion, when you only believed in negative things, you will become negative yourself.  Things that have a positive impact to you will past you by because you have a double standard inside yourselves.

You feel that other people is beneath you and what they try to give you were not in league as what you entitle of. So, positive word have no impact in your heart and you will feel that it is not an important things you need to share with others.

It a me, me, me type of thinking. 

What a shame. When you think you don't need this kind of reminder, words that beautifully craft into a beautiful and meaningful picture, than you need to examine your heart. 

You need tho asked yourself guys, if your heart becoming as hard as a stone.

Think about it okay.

1 comment:

  1. Madam Sarah,
    I'm studied in Chinese philosophy and have practiced vegetarianism for years. What I'd like to share with you is unfortunately not the best reflection of our Chinese community .... some people told me that many of the ex-Malayan Communist Party members have mixed in with the civil Malaysian society through the last few decades. I think their bad influence has not worn off because they like the Tokong of Penang are still very much anti-Confucius and anti-Buddhist. For these materialists, the world is their oyster for the harvesting. After that die, die lah. The condition of the heart seems far from important when your desirous mind is made up like that isn't it?

    ReplyDelete