Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year & Be Wise In Politic

Happy New Year Everyone.

New Year come with a Bang here in Seremban where as in Dataran Merdeka it has been cancel.

Mind you, a friends grumbling because each year New Year is the only Public holiday he can enjoy with his family and Dataran Merdeka is a must for him and his family. Yesterday, he's going back home around 10.45pm upon seeing a lot of people trying to get in.

For the safety of his 4 and 6 years old, he opt to get out before anythings happen. Looking at those people, he said, they have the tendency of a mob.

So, his New Years celebration was cancel and he is piss off. Really piss off.

To compensate, as I'm writing this, his wife said that they will be going to PD and ask me to join in. I'm declining it coz my husband working today.

Tomorrow he will be off and we can settle all things related to a new school year.

My New Year resolution, while a few is added, a lot of it remaining the same.

  1. I'm still going to improve my English writing (hope all of you can help me on this).
  2. I'm also will continue to improved and added and growing my stock until it reach to a level where I can survive a year without buying a things (hehhehheh). My mom stock will be include in this  too.
  3. I'm going to buy a freezer (yes, it a new one, last year it an aircond :):) )
  4. Continue to reduce my electrical bill's ( I'm doing a survey about a solar panel right now, and planning to buy it. Upon finding the best solution I will proceed with how to acquire it ).
  5. Exercise regularly at least 5 times a week. As per now I'm still lenience in this areas. 3 times per week, I think was not enough.
  6. Finding the sunny side of me more. Yup, I will try to be more cheerful. I need it or else I will go crazy with four kids to look out to. Teenagers and toddlers can make you loose your patience with their fast and furious attitude urghhhhh.
  7. The hardest of all, reducing my caffeine intake which means reducing the coffee I drink. 3 years in a roll I make this resolution and I'm still a caffeine addict. Well this year I will do better (De-javu)
Seven resolution for me this year.

On the other hand, I also hope that people out there will realise that politician will remain politician. They will take care of their own before they thinking about you. Don't put your faith on politician alone or you will get burn

At the end of the day, you and you alone must work hard and improved yourself. No other people will come and help you each times you facing a problem.

Be honest to yourself and look at all the politician wisely.

Support whomever your like but don't do it excessively. Don't burn yourself because of them.

For those who still studying, look at your future will you. If you have a family to support, taking the middle road in opinions is the best way.

With new technologies, it easier now to find your misconduct. With a click of the button your FB, blog and all related to you either photo or names can be found in a second.

It will getting bad as the HR industries is a conservative lots. A dot of unsavoury news about you will confirming your rejection to be interview.

For those who's working, if your have all those energy to burn by supporting those politician day in and out, why don't you channel those energy positively for yourself instead.

 Rather than taking to the road at night, just go and work at 7-11 or sell a burger or taking a night shift at your company. You have more money to spend or invest or holidaying.

Be wise on the politic. Don't hurt yourself just because you idol your leader. Put yourselves first before them. After all they put themselves first before you.

No, no let me rephrase, they put themselves, their relatives, their friends and their enemy before you.

Cheer up everyone and have a happy year.

No comments:

Post a Comment