Wednesday 15 January 2014

Being Positive? Now It's A Crime?

Refer to my previous post : The kangkong

Someone getting angry with me hehhehheh.

Why? Because he thinking that I don't understand the real issue.

He said and I quote
"This is not about how you can get a money out of your kangkung, this is about Najib who is clueless on what's going on"

Hehhehheh

Come on. I'm not complaining Najib or praise him for his Kangkung remarks. I just inform everyone how I see some commenter being negative and cannot seem to realised the opportunity even if it's knocking on his door.

And there's a lots of people complaining and mourning about this and that and it created the negative aura for everyone else.

For me, my attitudes is, if facing a problem, if it's break my heart, I will cry and when I'm calming down, try to solves it.

Yes I'm a women and it is a given for me to cry. See I can even justify it in a positive way why I can cry. Me women can cry you man cannot hehhehheh

If it's makes me angry, sometimes - mind you, not all the times hehhehheh- I will fight back angrily and when calm down,  I will try to solves it.

I'm a women so I can be emotional especially during my PMS. So you guys, takes notes about this little fact when dealing with a women. Try to understand we women cannot help ourselves. Hey I'm justify it again in positive way hehhehheh.

If it is not so hard or just complicated, research and research and asking around on how to solves it.

Maybe it's like some of my friends inform me, it's the Capricorn's in me, but the way I see it, if you found a problem deal with it and solved it.

I see it as a clean cut situation. Nobody can solves your problem except yourselves.

Don't have enough money, deal with it. Rationalised everything, saves a little by little and you will have a money.

Need an expansive items, deal with a dealer or joint the groups and sell those items. After saving enough money from the sales, buy and own that items.

Need to dinner in expansive restaurant, plan it with my kids, makes a tabung makan di restoran XXX and then when we save enough, we will go and enjoy ourselves.

That how I'm dealing with all those problems. I'm not sure about anyone else but just for a record, a few of my friends also deals with their problem the same way.

Maybe the circle of friends playing important roles in my decisions making but it's worked for me.

On the other hand, I don't always diet on politics. I means, I consider some of our political figure player should resign already like KS, LKS and NA.

I also think that Hishamuddin should lay low in politic and doing Shahril Samad attitudes. Talk when someone asked and don't talk to much. Just give them as little as possible about themselves.

But I know, who cares about my point of view. Let's face it guys, I'm not even an UMNO members.

I'm only a members of exclusives clubs of a blood donor, specifically type A+ which will get a call once in a while if the A+ blood level in Hospital Tuanku Jaafar is low hehhehheh.

So, don't get angry with me. Just read my post and if you don't like it, dismiss it. If you like it, than it means I touch your heart somehow today.

But for both of this groups, thank you because you read my post and have your own opinions. Have your own opinions is a start for positives thinking.

Make your own decisions and it's up to you weather to up it to a level of making your own decisions because of you or someones else.

By the way, it is not a crime to be a negative or positives thinking as long as it is your own choices and you can justify it. And not because you have been influences by someone else.

See yeah hehhehheh

1 comment:

  1. Agree with you. Don't fancy people with negative thinking. I think it is a bad karma. For those of you who are interested in Personal Finance, do read my free online book - A Step Closer To Financial Freedom at http://mkhasha-finance.blogspot.com

    It has only 10 chapters. Less than 50 pages of simple English. I know a lot of people are scared to read Finance book. Hopefully the book might help you handle the increasing cost of living. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete