Tuesday 7 January 2014

Pemandu Oh Pemandu

Have you ever known an organisation which is so out of reach that they blunder again and again?

I know one and it's call PEMANDU.

I don't want to repost what they have done now but please read

1 Helen :  pemandu-apologizes-for-sacking-najib
2. Unspinner :  rahsia-pemandu-nak-jatuhkan-najib
3. Apanama : breaking-news-najib-razak-sackedl

I  mean, how come the brilliant mind in PEMANDU can makes that kind of mistakes?

Oh! Wait. It can happen because they were not so brilliant after all. Now everybody know they don't like Najib even though Najib approved their expenses up up billions of Ringgit.

In their mind, I loved your Money but I don't loved you hehhehheh.

Yeah, the Pisau Cukur mentality which has so long associated to a women now coming to a man world and it effected PEMANDU. And they leading a trend of approving it.

Like K-POP which become a trendsetter for a young people these days (no wonder, it start with HK POP then J-POP and I know some of you effected by it during your younger years lor hehhehheh), PEMANDU leading the trend of reducing PM to the dust.

It starting to catch a fancy to others. Look around you. Oppo bang him left and right, NGO bang him front and back and UMNO supporter push him top and bottom. His hair getting whiter and whiter while he looking sicker and sicker.

And using the advised by PEMANDU, his blunder getting more frequently highlight day in and day our.

I'm saying now, If PM really loved his position and really want to makes a different, sack PEMANDU once and for all. Otherwise, he will be out of his office by the end of this year or middle of next years.

Why do I said this? No, I don't have any inside information from UMNO underground. I also don't have information on who want to outs Najib from his position even though I have a suspicions that AI might welcome it hehhehheh.

I say it by reading the rumbling of the underground people who was dearly loves UMNO. I'm senses their disgruntle feeling of your act lately Najib.

I'm also sense's the feeling of majority of Malay who thinks that Najib was so week in defending the Islam.

Well, Najib must remember that UMNO is not DAP, PAS or PKR. Umno changes president 6 times already and with you at number 7, not everyone is indispensable.

To Najib, remember if they think you're a liability, they will change you to someone else.

Yes, Pak Lah meets his faith when he deem to be a sleepy PM and to liberal for people teste.

And now you starting to become liabilities with PEMANDU at your heal. As a replacement for Najib, well that is why UMNO have Muhyiddin after you in UMNO organisations.

Remember who you were during the Pak Lah term? Now that position is fill in by Muhyiddin.

Got it now?

And PEMANDU will be Achilles heel to you, Najib.

And I'm starting warm up to the idea of accepting Muhyiddin as next PM. That is my personal thinking guys. I have my own reasons now after thinking for a lots and lots of times.

Do I supported the movement to outs Najib? No. I got the feelings, when the day is comes Najib will gracefully resign. But is it too late or not, well I don't know as I also cannot predict what will come in the future and already.

The tide will change if Najib do somethings now and taken control on what has happen. Otherwise, I saw this is imminent.

And the responsibility of it fall under PEMANDU.


1 comment:

  1. I love Najib. He is the greatest leader of all time. I love FLOM as well

    ReplyDelete