Sunday 12 January 2014

Something Fishy This Week...

First lets me tell you this, the most popular A-Count-Ten from DAP, makes another counting mistakes. Please read Baca Di Sini, ok.

But what do you aspect from the "A Count 10" hehhehheh. He thinking that all numbers were algebra, so he changing the number to word so it is easier for him to understand.

When changing back to number, he confuse what is what. So to those who thinking 41% mistakes was a little mistakes, it is because they see 41% as  XX%. So little mistakes maa. Just 2 words only hehhehheh.

NOw another things that strikes me fishy was that somehow they playing with the word GOD change to Allah to the hilt.

I means, there was a not so bright Malay who also don't understand English trying to translate the words GOD to Allah and those non Malay who also don't understand the word GOD actually in Malay means Tuhan wanted to used Allah.

So this two dungu and bebal playing with the fire, stroking the sensitivity of a Muslim day by day.

I call this Malay who don't understand what's going on as dungu because the dungu was usually used to someone who stupid and their mind not with everyone else.

Their minds was so out of this word that they tune out every explanation we try to give them.

I also call the people who refuse to used Tuhan as reference to GOD in their Bible, as bebal. Why bebal because they project themselves as people who learn but they actually was stupid.

I means come on, everyone know GOD means Tuhan in Malay, but they still want to used Allah.What for?

Fishy isn't it? That is why I call them bebal. They stubbornly refuse to listen even though they knew they were wrong. They think that they were so smart that they refuse to see their mistake.

Some will call them stupid but how to you define someone you know have a degree but acting like a moron.

Well Bebal or Boballion (Helen, thank you again) was the right word. I means, come on, moron is a moron. Stupid they not but they were just stubbornly refuse to see the reasons. Come to think of it, they also dungu right?

But any issue is a great things right? As long as people will forget about new merz and new salaries hikes. After all, it what they get was important. Not what will benefit your mere peoples. You have no values to them right now.

Oh by the way, if you want to feel important in their decision making again, just wait another 5 years okay. Then you will once again become important to them hehhehheh....

By the way, I feel energise now coz I'm in a new resolution which I added to my other resolution.

Each Saturday night I will go to Pusat Belia Paroi and have my weekly full exercise for 3 to 4 hours. It started around 9.00pm up to sometimes to 12.00am They conducting a free exercises session to all.

I call this Hardcore Pocho-Pocho. Why? because this is where you need a full stamina or by 20 mins you will be flat out. The interesting things is, it comes with the catchy music everyone..

Those who lives in Seremban areas come and joint me okay. It free everyone. And the benefit is, you will stay healthy. Only in Negeri Sembilan okay hahahaha....


1 comment:

  1. I don't think the christian extremist are stupid "bebal" when they want to translate the word God into Allah . They are in it with an agenda which are clearly seen , only those Melayu who are with them are bebal .

    ReplyDelete