Monday 21 October 2013

Umno Election : Hope And Reality

After the dust settling down, the one that I hope for a place in VP and MT, some of them have make it, while others lost in a smaller majority.

Yup, Mukhriz lost in the race title of VP but Dr Zahid Hamidi was there. I'm ok with that. I'm not a fan of Hishamuddin but I hope his winning with a small  majority wil  shake him up a little to be aware what his priority is.

Not, for MT position, I really hope that Azalina and Rosnah Abdul Rashid make it and they did it. I'll also hoping Negri MB Mohd Hassan make it too because he has a way to shut the opposition mouth up if they talk rubbish. It the same with Abd  Rahman Dahlan and Idris Jusoh.Well my hope came true.

A ding dong in my hope is Bung Moktar. I really don't know my feeling towards this guy. Sometimes I like him while others times he really a trial to my patience. But I think Umno need people like him. If not, they will become a dull lot like  Republican in America hehhehheh.

As per now I put DAP as a party who act like Republican in America now, hehhehheh. Well they wish for two parties right, it is look like they wish will come true hehhehheh.

So, guys, if you ask me how I feel about this line up, well my answer will be you lose some and you win some. My  hopeful for VP , two of them fail to make it while a lot of my hopeful  for MT make it.

That  is life I guess coz reality is different. Well as I write before, if I really want to make  a change, I joint Umno. Because of not, I only can hope and face the reality that I cannot control the outcome.

Can I lives with this result, sure why not. In my case, loose in VP but gaining a lot in MT. Loose some but win bigger hehhehheh

No comments:

Post a Comment