Friday 11 October 2013

For Pemuda : New Leader Needed

Let face it. I'm compile to write this because I think it is the right times to change Pemuda leadership.

Situation to change Pemuda Leadership : AMBER

No, I don't have anythings against KJ but just thinking that he is Lembik and have no visions to bring Pemuda to a new height. Pemuda supposed to act and have a strong voice.Pemuda need to be aggressive. As per now,this is not pemuda Umno everyone know of.

I think, if you a Pemuda, it is the right time to change the leadership. Nothing wrong for Pemuda to change. Pemuda need new leadership. Period.

Who I think can brings Pemuda to a new way? Akhramshah got my support.No, I don't know the guy, but as per now,he is the only candidate I say was relevant for Pemuda.

On wanita, I would like to see Maznah win. Not saying something wrong with Shahrizat, I think for time being, it is batter for Shahrizat to lay low for a while.

Situation to change Wanita Leadership : AMBER

So, Wanita need a new leadership right now. Shahrizat have a lot of baggage around her. Right now,it is not the right times for her to push forward her agenda. let clear the baggage first and then clear your name Shahrizat.

Prove to the world that you are innocent. That way you can come stronger and better. By the way Shahrizat, you then can rub to their face with the dirt they smeared at you. Won't that be priceless.

Who I think can take Shahrizat place, Maznah. As per now, she a new face and projected the right verb as Shahrizat replacement. She also can fill in the big shoes Shahrizat left.

VP position, I like to see Zahid, Mukhriz and Ali Rustam in it. I don't care about the minestry position, that is for nation. For UMNO this three are suitable. They can bring UMNO to different direction.

So that is guy. My choices to represented UMNO. But mind you, what ever happen at the end of the day, it is not my say that metter, it is Umno.

Can wait to see the result.......

2 comments:

  1. Hey....i don't know how i come to this site, But your choice is 100% similar to mine. I wish Akhram, Maznah, Zahid, Mukhriz and Ali to win too. Bless all of them and may Allah grant our wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have Akhram and Mukhriz in the line-up, you see the shadows of Mahathir. that may be the new faces that UMNO think will be good, but the face of Mahathir behind his son and Akramshah makes the UMNO curry spoil badly.

    sri hartamas

    ReplyDelete