Friday 11 October 2013

DAP Takeover DAP

Before GE13, I hear about the tiny little problem inside Melaka DAP. I brush it out as, well party agains party rumours. After all, it is nearer the GE 13 and for all of us know, sometimes rumours was created for a certain reasons. To win the G13.

Then, a little crack started to emerged during the nomination process.  A few member, the Otai I like to call them started to leaves or decided to become indipendence candidates. It make me wonder was there somethings happening inside DAP during that time?

Do you know when I really sure that something really not right in DAP? When one of  DAP hardcore supporter Tan Tuan Tat, started voicing something was not right. OK, I have a pleasure of meeting him and it is not what you can say official, just a meeting inside the bank, waiting for our turn and have a little chit chat.

During that chit chat, I deduced him as a polite and a learning type of people. He didn't even introduce himself to me but to the end I decided to ask him out right, is he the Tan Tuan Tat? He seems surprise that I know him.

I just inform him, as a Selangorian, of course I know him. Especially he come from SG Pelek. Everybody knew everybody in  this area and I'm familiar with this area.

Now everybody know that,in Selangor everybody knew that Tan Tuan Tat was a hardcore DAP supporter. He was doing everythings to support DAP. Lets just said, his loyalty was with DAP
 until his dying breath. That is the picture I got.

But if Tan Tuan Tat being sacked, the loyal hardcore, it must be somethings wrong inside DAP.

Now it is official. After Kedah, Malacca become the victim of DAP takeover DAP. It is like a big banner saying that, yes, whatever you hear before, during and after GE13 about the problem inside the DAP is true.

Want to know my deduction? Don't want to? Well sorry to disappointed you but as this is my blog, I want to give my opinion wheater you like it or not. hahahaha

My opinions was, DAP leaders got the taste of power and like it a lot.  With power, come riches and it is the best tonic to achieve absolute control. Now it is hard for them to let go.

UMNO doing it for a long time? Hey, I don't believed that if your friends jump into the lombong, you need to follow him too.

 If it is wrong,what make you follow it. If what UMNO been doing was wrong, don't follow them lah. Using the weak and lame excuse didn't support your theories saying PR is better then UMNO. It only prove that PR was worst then UMNO. At least, it take UMNO 50 years to get rich plundering the nation weath, but PR taking 5 years only. See, who is more corrupted when you used that reasons?

Back to DAP, I suspected you will hear more and more problem will emerge from other states. DAP, Lim cronies, try to achieved the power absolute. That means controlling everythings. They started becoming new PKR but more control and powerful then original PKR.

The otai in NS already leaves DAP. What left was the Indian, some like David Dass and Frenandanze already been disillusions. What left was Loke supporter.Well loke after all was LKS and LGE BFF.

It make me wonder, if they can do this to their loyalist, what make you think they don't do somethings worst to ordinary people hmmmm?

To trust DAP, NEVER, NAHI, KABHI NAHI, MO-WAA.......

1 comment: