Tuesday 8 October 2013

My View : Capitol Hill Shutdown

I'm not an economist nor do I involving in anything similar to world economies. My involving in economy only stricted to household economy only.

As such, I am only reallying on whatever I read, to deducted to what happen over there.

And base on my reading as per now, it all happen because Republican just want to block Obama medical policy. That it.

As far as my reading goes on Obama medical policy, it is quiet similar to Malaysia medical worker get now with a few amendment. It also taking care of the homeless and less fortunate that cannot buy medical insurances. It is good for Americans but not on the business standpoint especially for insurance provider.

So, what Republican, as a lot of you may know, a business people majority of them, try to block this by blackmailing the President. The ugliness of the two parties system rear it head. When two party cannot agree with certain things, people will surfer and that is what happen in the US.

I'm not a US citizen, hence I will never know what the US citizen think. But this shutdown can effected their daily life in the long term.

In the business world, the economy still resilience because, I think other parts of the world starting the programme for their economy recovery even though it is not as fast as they like, but it is there. Look at the small data and you will see it. Even Japan show the right sign and that is good .

With China as a buffer, US shutdown will not effect world economy in the big way unless the world economy collapse all together.

Hey, it is my point of view. Don't used my point of view as a scientific data. I'm not even minorin economy in my studies.This deducted only from my own understanding of my reading on Amarican economy and shutdown so far. If you want to make your own deduction, do your own reading ok. Don't be lazy lah.....hehhehheh

Well, that is my view as base on my understanding.

So, what will my action on this Capitol Hill Shutdown, I will monitor it because I have nearly US 100 in my purse right now. As it is going, I stand to lost RM30. If this going on, I better keep it until the US value climbing again. Geezzz why don't I sell it last week.....huhuhuhu.

That is the main reasons why I monitor what happen in Capitol Hill. A US100 reasons hehhehheh

No comments:

Post a Comment