Friday 25 October 2013

Importand Of Politic

Important of politic is at second place for me at this time.Why? coz I have far more important things to do then look at what happen to Umno, DAP, PKR or PAS.

As such, a couple of days has past since I update my blog.

First, I need to call one sdn bhd company regarding my claim. It turn up they mis-understanding my claim. They return my month of october subscription payment not my september payment. So another report case has been issued. As per now, it was  number 4 since the date I made a claim. Boy oh boy, there's go their rate from C- to D now.

Secondly, I need to do a stock-take for my sundries and dry foods item.  To count how much  it left and how long it will last. The estimated will make sure that I have enough as my big spending month is coming up (that means december) and I need to have a lots of stock to cover for for that month.

Thirdly, I need to plan for family holiday this coming november. I need to know everyone schedules for november to choose the convinience date for every one. So I'm  a little busy body and that is what my kids complaining right now Hehhehheh.

Fourthly, I need to plan for december spending as my son will be going for secondary school while my daughter will facing UPSR. Basic preparation is needed. So proper planning will make sure that I will have enough  spending money for december. It is also means that any spare money need to be carry forward to january.

So, busy, busy, busy. hehhehheh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment