Monday 1 July 2013

What Did I Miss? DAP At It Again... Dumb Or Dumber

It's been more than 24 hours that I read my blog. For the past 24 hours a lot of things happen to me. First of all, yesterday, I got my Utusan copy around 11.30pm. PM ok not AM. Gosh, it getting harder and harder to get Utusan here at Seremban especially if you are oversleep after Kenduri Doa Selamat the night before. Always make a pact never to sleep after Subuh but than Sunday always lull you to just take a rest a little bit and then you just sleep hahaha.

Then, there was a wedding to attend to and then a groceries to buy for this week. Then of course, time goes by and before you know it you realise if I didn't get my Utusan copies I will miss Awang Selamat. Always love his weekly summarise. I prefer my paper copy then on line reading. I can view it more throughly then on line and it won't hurt my eyes much.

When getting my Utusan, has a interesting conversation with a cashier. She remark about the people love to read Utusan now. Hmmm she should know right.

Well, in blogger world, 24 hours was a long time. In 24 hours I miss my Candy Crush, Gourmet Ranch and Market Land. Miss having a discussion with a friend about PTA meeting with a teacher.

Din Turte with cara2-menulis-artikel-damage-control.html and with other two. Annie write about sleep, take care Annie. I think you need a lot of rest after GE#13. And Helen, well she already have 3 post, sekali-lagi-tercetus-polemik-pendatang/ , the-turning-point-for-me-personally/ and the latest theyre-going-to-fight-about-everything-every-day/ .

Just with this 3 blogger, you will know DAP acting up again. Talk about a kids got a new play things. When you try to discipline him, he throw a tantrum and everybody ask you to give it to him just to shut his mouth. When you refuse and he start shouting, people blame you because of the noise. That What DAP to me. Children acting chidish.

There are no new vocabulary in their mind right now. Just what ever other people say about them is/was racist. People want to get them. Like we mere people don't have a life. It must revolved around them and if not you are so Kampung. They things they are so sophisticated that people need to emulate them. Duhhh.

So exclusive they is that they want people to follow. And their hardcore was so full of themselves that there really believed what their leader told them. Sometimes I wonder who is the dumb and who is the dumber. The leader who talk first and think later or the follower who follow like zombie. Sheess.

By the way, in all those hokus pokus, PKR and PAS fight on who will be a candidate at Kuala Besut and DAP because this not involved them ask both of their BFF to boikot it. Hehhehheh..

Good friend lah DAP. You want people to boikot when it involved the Malay right. Why? Afraid people will strike back at you during the campaign ahhhh? You cannot join in because this exclusively a Malay area right? So, what to do, ask you friends to boikot lah.

Real good friend you turn out to be. Good for PKR and PAS. May Good Bless you with this type of friends. People said, if you want to know a person character, check out who company he keep up with. Look at DAP, PKR and PAS. Got what I means hmmmm.

Maybe I should change a title to dumb dumber dumbest or better 3 stooges. Nah... Lets stick on what it was Hahahaha

As I write this, Din Turtle write another artical.

No comments:

Post a Comment