Friday 19 July 2013

Alvivi Saga, Kuala Besut And Nothingness Hmmm

Actually, I want to write somethings else, but I got hit by the writer block. I don't know how to explain it more clearly either in Bahasa Malaysia or English. So, I hold it in my draft box and surf my way inside the Internet.

Open one blog ofter another, oppo and pro gov blog and suddenly it hit me, no major issue played by anyone in oppo as well as pro. Well, there is a suam-suam kuku issue like Alvivi and Kuala Besut election, but that about it. No hot stuff for now they said.

Alvivi case goes on trial and both of them will be waiting for their trial behind bar. Well, for me they deserved it. What ever their supporter said, when everything said and done, they the one who said they will fight this till the end.

In indirect way, it also for their safety actually. If these goes out of proportion, they were the first in line to be targeted. Or they can run away to overseas and seeking asylum. They're brilliant and bright student after all, before their falling from grace lah- hehhehheh.

So, the chapter of Alvivi Saga half closed for now. It will be open again on the day of their trial. We'll see if their stories can create a sizzling effect or not.

Other story tried to take a front page is Kuala Besut by election. As per my writing, the hot news so far was who ever  vote for Che Long, means they vote for Islam (duhhh). It look like thus of you who will voting during Kuala Besut by election must vote him if you want to vote for Islam.

Even if PAS support Alvivi (ask Sya if you don't believed me = Sya v PAS ) and try to cover it by saying it a personal opinion hehehehe. Who are we to say anythings right? If we make noise they just denied denied denied (thanks lol from Helen Ang blog for these words) hehhehheh....

So there it goes. If big issue come, you will find a buzz in oppo blog. Because a lot of them take one issue and abandon it after one post, you know they find it not interesting enough. Not drawing a lot of blood they said.

And those who post anything to support Alvivi, have been left being alone and look stupid. Even LGE, LKS, AI not uttering even a squeak, blip or ugh for that matter. After bleeding their popularity, Alvivi has been thrown out to defend for themselves I guess.

So....nothing funny to say Sarah???? hehhehheh  Just..... the week is not over yet, who know what will happen right?

Parliament still on what. Oh I forgot about that hmmm . There's goes my bluesy mood when remembering it... hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment