Thursday 4 July 2013

Bung Mokhtar A Sore Loser???? And Star Damage Control

I"m doing this article on The Star www.thestar.com.my : stop-telling-people-to-leave when I become aware of twitter reply from Bung to Yee Siew Ming on Helen Blog. Like my comment on Helen hannah-yeohs-bff-got-bung-ed, it the way of The Star cover their NM and oppo leader (Damage control) and it's very funny really. I always get a tickle when oppo leader trip on their hand and feet just to cover themselves when Bung bash them.

I'm not saying that Bung is an angel, he shocked me from time to time with his statement but he colour the world of parliament like nobody else. Bung is one of the kind.

Some will rise heaven and hell try to find his fault. His mis-step will be voice out for all the sunders so that their mis-step will be covered. But Bung will be Bung. With a cheeky smile (and a lovely wife hehehehe) will take it as it is. A politic playing by a politician. He has a crocodile skin and for a politician in Malaysia, it a must. He always been an easy target to some but look at him. He just flashing his famous smile, apologise,  low down for a while and suddenly everything will be alright.

That Bung alright. And Gan Ping Sieu said he a sore loser. I got a big laughter to that statement. Who win their constitution during GE#13? (Drum beat please) Bung M. Who  Gan Ping Sieu again???? The MCA candidate who lose Mengkibol in 2008? 2008 not 2013. Mengkibol not Kinabatangan ahhh. Hahaha

When you read his statement it look like he won Kinabatangan and Bung lose Menkibol. Wait a minute. He didn't even constested in that sit this GE#13 lah...hahahaha

Their logic : Because Bung contested in GE13 and win but Bung win under the ticket of BN and BN lose a popular vote, so Bung a sore loser. Good spin everyone Hahahahaha 
 
What about that, I can spin a data to my advantage to. Guest I can be a politician hmmm.

Nahhhh to much time wasted on everyone else and not myself. After all I don't have time to spinning Gasing like them. Better watch Leverage re run if I want to get my experience on playing people. At the end of it, good guy always win (and their programmer/geek look so cute unlike a lot our politician hahahaha)

p/s : maybe I will publish that article tomorrow, if i can stop this tickle. Can get it out of my mind....Bung M a sore loser hahahahaha 

1 comment:

  1. destroy theSTAR7 July 2013 at 20:42

    Lets destroy the Star its a foreign newspaper anti malay and umno.

    ReplyDelete