Tuesday 23 July 2013

I'm A House Manager After All....

I have been busy lately. It is a fasting month, so I have to prepared sahur dishes early in the morning (around 4am every morning) . It is my routine job during this fasting month. And my babies love to stay up late now and thus make me sleep around 2 am each day.

So, it is a given when a few of my regular things need to do have been abandon lately. Now, around 4pm. I need to prepare for berbuka. Yup,  during this fasting month I'm sleeping around 2 hours per day not including a nap which come when I'm folding my clothes. I cannot count it in my sleeping time because after 10 min, my kids will call me out to asked this and that.

Well, I look at it as a blessing. Every year my weight will reduce around 6 to 7 kilos. It's my yearly achievement which I can be proud of, isn't it? Well,if not, at least, I will look good in my baju kurung hahahaha

On top of everything, I need to prepare for Hari Raya. Of course, that include, Raya shopping (baju kurung and baju melayu plus everything including samping, songkok and tudung), spring cleaning my house (everything, I means everything that been in the same place for more than 3 months must go out from the house), the angpow allocate to everyone need to be plan out and dry goods stocks need to be increases to prepare for families and friends visitations.

Each year, I plan it to the dot. Whatever need to be done, will be done according to my plan. My husband trust me with everything. He only designated himself as a driver. But, when to give duit raya (and every year I ask him to find me a beautiful sampul raya or I mogok) he is the one to refer to. Being a man, he in charge of it. Big man with many sampul hijau is everybody best friends. He always get a special treatment hahahaha.

So by now you know where the house manager  come from isn't it? Only a manager in charge of everything and has a driver (sorry dearest hubby, you ask for it hahahaha). So, that why I put my job as a House Manager. I manage my house, carefully monitoring the budget, request extra budget to the CEO (my hubby of course - suddenly from driver to CEO - Impressive hmm hahaha) when necessary, check and monitor inventory and lots and lots more without the Epf and socso hehhehheh.

So you still think the House Manager jobs was simple hmmm. Try it for one week and see if you still have your sense of humour intact. Me, well lets just say, I'm capable of doing it until I crash down. By that time, usually after 15th Syawal, my husband will take over the house for few days.

And it will always I told you so,  my husband reminded me. And follow with  For God Sake take a rest, he said. Then after 2 or 3 days, I will be good as new and found my routine again until nearly Raya Qurban, then it all over again but with less stressful.

So, back to work then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment