Tuesday 16 July 2013

The Saga Of Alvivi and The Star

For the first Ramadhan, I don't want to talk about Politic too much. After all it make you shudder just how much these people invite us to swear at them. I also don't want to talk about Alvivi even what they have done hurt my feeling. But they continue to hurt me with their posting one after another.

Yes, what they have done hurt my feeling. As a Malay Muslim, I expect other races in Malaysia know that a Malay Muslim do not eat pork. Yes, I expect it from other races in Malaysia. IN MALAYSIA. I expect them to know what a no no or taboo for other races. if I know what not to do when you visited or doing in front of other races, I expect others to know too.

So, why this Alvivi couple brazenly doing a things that they know hurting others people feeling, and the Star, why do you glorify these popularity seeking couple? You, claim you are one of the leading media in Malaysia and also don't know about what not to do? It no wonder The Star always being in the spotlight of  un-sensitive media/newspaper in Malaysia. It always the Star who hurt a Muslim with their insensitive news. Why?

Is it enough for you to apologise when you doing it again and again and again? Let me put it this way and I want to ask this to WCW, if I come to your parent house and I know you but I don't know who your parent is, I come and spit on your parent face - I though they just a maid or something. I then brazenly after knowing it said I'm sorry. Now I ask you this question, after I ask for your forgiveness, what will you do if I do it again? If you have a gun you shoot me isn't it WCW? The nerve of me spit on your parent face right?

Hash example? That WCW is how I feel. It like you, The Star, spit on my parent face. Worst of it, after doing all that you expect me to accept your apologise. And then you doing it again.

Alvivi, both of you claiming that you are smarter then average Malaysian. Not just Malay but Malaysian. I read between the line, both of your statement in media and these are the impression I get. You think, because you are so smart and brilliants that you can do whatever you like?

Please answer all these questions first. First of all, are you sure you are brilliants? Because dear Alvivi, a brilliant people don't make a simple mistake like your FB posting of Ramadhan Wishing while eating pork. Because for brilliants people, they can gasp and know that a Muslim and Jews don't eat pork. They will except it without asking why these people don't eat pork. The answer is simple. Their relegion forbit it. That it.

Secondly, If you are so brilliant, why making a stupid mistake and then giving those stupid remark like a stupid teenagers and then blame everyone? A brilliant people, when they make a mistake they try to right it. They will doing everything to correct their mistake and turn their life for a better not blame someone else. They know to munch their word before releasing it. But both of you Alvivi, seams to think that you need to push these path a miles more before stopping.

Remember, Malaysia still a conservative country. Ask your family and relative, do they shout on the rooftop claiming the relationship with you? I don't know about your family or relative but I know a lot of them give you a cold shoulder right?

Alvivi, these popularity seeking will end when people get fed-up with both of you unless you can create more sensational news one after another. And it a tiring job. Maybe in a short term it can generate an income but people doesn't like it in a long term. You will become an old news and cast aside. And you will always be remember as the disgraceful sex couple.

The Star, it time for you to seak a professional help, who can advise your reporter on the behaving like a proper Malaysian. Don't just shout to all that you are the matured news media while acting like a child whenever people complain you and just like a child apologise when making a mistake and then doing it again.

My suggestion, try to take a more media sensitive Malay Editor who know about Malay culture. Or if these is hard to do (after all it not The Star culture to take a Malay Editor right?), try to send your editor to studies a Malaysian culture. That a smart move to do. Then you will not trip on your feet all the time.

Of course it a wonder if they will accept my suggestion. It The Star we talking here. The media who thought they are above all Malaysian media just like Alvivi think they above all Malaysian. That why they are a good couple and good for each other.

Grow up you two......



No comments:

Post a Comment