Tuesday 9 July 2013

Ramadhan

Yes, it come again. A time for reflection to me. A time to remind me that I need to fulfils my fasting obligation as a Muslim. Yes, I consider myself as a Malay Muslim. I'm a Malay and as a Muslim I need to observed the Rukun Islam. At the same time, I'm a proud Malay, not an Arabs wanna be, or Indonesian wanna be or Singaporean wanna be or what ever wanna be. I'm a Malaysian Malay and a Muslim.

That how I see myself. I still cannot understand why people view that other races who come from other country are better. What not to be proud of your country. What Malaysia don't have that other country have that make them want to  change this country to be like that.

I still cannot understand why people want Malaysia to be like America, Singapore, Pakistan or Afghanistan that some people go in the drove to just to study there. They say that those people observe the Muslim way of life better or more free democracy or no double standard or whatever then Malaysian.

But come on guys. In Afghanistan and Pakistan, if they observed it better why do they still treat woman like a second class citizen. Yes, it happen. Maybe not in the city, but two third of population still observe the practise to shoved women in the closet (means hide them). It a shame to have a baby girls there.

That why in that part, a girls is a precious commodity now. Yes people COMMODITY. In certain part, the girls was so rare that they go to other parts to kidnap the girls for a bride. It happen. Not much of that kind of stories has been exposed to the worlds, but if you know how to search for a data, you see it's a damaging trend.

If America or UK better, why do they treat Asian like a second class citizens. Yes, a double standard of European who preach that all races must be fair to other but they can remain exclusive. And Singapore, try to provoke the government and you will see what happen to you.

The Muslim for me should be working hard to achieve the best of two world, here and hereafter. After all they have been reminded 5 times per day every days to strive for a better lives in these world and after in Azan.

For me, the way Muslim should lives is to follow basic first, Rukun Islam and have a faith by believing Rukun Iman, then you do your Fardu Ain, then Fardu Kifayah and lastly whatever Sunat. Do your kewajipan to Allah first then your parents then your own family then your relatives then your community then your states then your country and then the rest of the worlds. Looks in Al Quran for answer before referring to Hadith and Sunnah. See, that my priority. My own personal priority.

I don't know about others and I hope people should respect it. As for these Ramadhan, I hope my Ramadhan will be better then last year. May God Bless All Of You...

2 comments:

  1. And to you too Snuze....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Ramadhan to all Muslim readers and selamat beribadah dibula yang mulia ini ...

    ReplyDelete