Wednesday 18 December 2013

Moving Out : What If....

I'm discussing a moving plan with my husband. It is a plan of what if he getting transfer.

Yup, even if it is not realised yet, we have a discussion on how things need to be.

You see, I've two kids who is in school right now and two toddler. The obvious conclusions it seems that two of our elder kids need to stay where they are right now while the other two will follow us.

If my husband have his ways, he want all of his kids stay together but I said to him that in this instant we can makes it the happiest day of their life's by asking them to visit us each school holiday.

I also slowly breach the ideas to my two kids on how thing should be if we need to transfer. They seems to excepted it and while living with their grandparents on their father side seems making my daughter a little bit depress, I promise her that it's only for one year.

When she going for secondary school, if she cannot get into the SBP, she can stay with my mother which I know she prefer. My mother lives in real kampung where everything is quite and calming. As a quited soul, she loves it.

My son on the other hand can be relocated anywhere and I trust he will find his footing in a short times. He loves people and quite good at attracting a friends. But the worst things is, he attracting a different set of friends too.

It become a problem if not monitoring properly. I'm mulling wheater to lets him stay with his grandfather at my kampung or with my father in law.

The discussion takes a while but it makes us clear on what we can do if he getting that transfer.

It will be next year before we get the confirmation but with four kids need too consider, we cannot takes anything lightly.

It need a further discussion if my husband confirm to transfer but at least a basic actions can be taken right now.

Like preparing my son and daughter mental and physical on staying without me or their father. The skill can be used even if we didn't transfer as they are growing up and need to be independent. Otherwise they can become hopeless if forcing to lives alone especially when getting a jobs outside their comfort zone.

I'm ready for anything I guess. Hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment