Tuesday 17 December 2013

Mulling What Will Happen

The keyword is Mulling. I asked my friends what words to used to expressing thinking deep about somethings and she gives me this word.

Got to say I loved the sound of it because it's sound so deep and dangerous :):):) but apt to used in this articles.

Come on's, it is the right words to be used as I'm trying to explaining how I'm thinking deeps what will happen to Malaysia in 5 years times.

Annie's Five years from now my prediction makes me thinking what will happen. It also makes me wonder, if PR takes over could they makes it better or worst.

Actually, I don't trust PR for personal reasons. No, not somethings they have done but from what I see with my owns eyes.

One of the PR (I don't want to mentions who okay :):):)) representatives once promised my friends to help her (she was a widow) out in settling her formal problem.

She don't asked for a money, just a call to someone claim he personally  know to speed out the process. He then claim that his persons is a hardcore supporter of his party and helping him a lots in settling his supporter problems with this government agency.

After waiting for 2 months and not getting anythings, my friends decided to meet with this guys and asked him what going on. She really surprised when this guys tell her that he never promised anythings and quite frankly saying that he will never promised anythings of that nature.

He even asked my friends for hard copies of his promised on helping her out. Lucky for my friends, she fill in the request form provided and sign by this guys. But again this guy said, he don't remember sign and stamp anything.

I'm so surprise and shocked as I'm the one who accompany my friends when she meet this guys.

Well, I'm easily shocked at that times because I'm still young and still have hope that Oppositions was there to help us who didn't get the attentions from the government. But I learns a lots after that.

What did I learns?

First never trust a politicians especially before General Elections. They will promised you heaven and universe but conveniently has amnesia after GE :D:D.

Second, if you are nobody, you will be nobody for them Don't asked for their help except you have somethings to increased their political gains. And if you do, don't trust them completely because they will bangle your case and at the end they will abandon you.

Because of my friends case I learn a lots. I learn how to check everythings for myself. It also makes.

I feel terrible because I cannot help her out and at the end she asked for this guys helps and getting cons likes that. That's when I takes a three days leaves (as I'm still bachelor and having quite a lot of annual leave ;)) and going around the government agencies to help her solves all her problem. By the end of three days, we settling nearly all her problems.

No need to asked for somebody help. Yeah, that's the experienced that teach me don't wait for someone to help you out if you can do it yourself.

Now back to mulling what will happen in another 5 years times, if Annie will try to find a Chinese husband, I can blend in with  my late foster Chinese Grandmother family. Among them, I already got a Chinese name  which they used frequently when they call me hehhehheh.

But no lah. It is a long way to go unless someone takes the initiatives right now and try to change the populations of Malaysia from majority Malay to Chinese. And that also included given the high population areas with majority Chinese more sits in parliament.

If they fail to do this, than the situation will need two more term to realised and that also need PR coalitions stay strong until then. With a lot of drama in all political parties in Malaysia, I don't think it will coming soon. 

But if God wills, who know hehhehheh. 

But Annie did makes me thinks what will happen if the Chinese takes over. Well at least I get to used my brains thinking what if, rights. Thanks for that Annie hehhehheh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment