Friday 7 March 2014

PR The Capitalist

PR The Capitalist

I just read JMT how-pakatan-rakyat-aspire-to-finance-itself

It's look to me like PR getting deeper and deeper into the Capitalism. Politic is all about Biz to them now.

In order to do that, they must be in the power side.

Well that's explaining a lot about a few deals that somehow should be easy and straight forward, becoming complicated.

It also explaining how a few of government project becoming a political issue of alleged corruption or misused public finance.

It's hardly surprising when you think about it. Politic combining with money can corrupt the best man unless they understand the responsibility of becoming a leader.

What I saw that among the PR, they just left the job of servicing the peoples to others while they play the politic to the hilt. They have low responsibility to the  peoples.

Their main job is to retain their power and milking as much as they can from rakyat. Sorry guys, the ways things going now, is that people was taking for the ride.

They know that in order to maintain their power, they must have a bad guys. The worst things now is that their bad guys is someone who keep servicing the peoples.

The only ways out for them is to portray that their bad guys is worst than they are. So makes peoples confused and using the baseless accusation was the way out.

I'm not sure how long or will they succeed in this play but I'm afraid in this games, the one who will lost in the end is us, the peoples.

It also makes me feel that what happen in PKNS as one of the examples of when power corrupt and each don't care who will do the jobs.

Each times I'm updating my PKNS posting (PKNS Enron In The Making ) I feel like seeing the capitalist in every player mention in it.

And guys, that also what happen with PR right now.

PKNS is a small scale but for a larger picture you also need to look deeper into Selangor and Penang States Management. Look at those three parties and you will understand what I mean

And I'm  shudder to think what will happen if they takes over the Federal Government.

Think back peoples and I think this is the right times for us to makes our stand.

I wanted Government to be cleans of corruptions too, but at the same times I also want PR doing the same things.

So can both side can takes those stand of cleaning themselves from corruption?

I can see one sided doing it while the others, I don't have any hopes. They so busy cleaning up what they can get.

It's a shamed when you think about it. They supposed to be our alternative or our second choice should the existing man in power fail their jobs to serves us.

Instead of doing their jobs as an alternative when taking over the riches states, they becomes worst as times goes by.

I now wondering if this is the fates of us the Rakyat who must suffer when our oppositions now look like trying to achieved the status of becoming the capitalist.

1 comment:

  1. In what ever circumstance the rakyat will always suffer ,but the rakyat had made their choice , its all about majority .

    ReplyDelete