Friday 13 December 2013

Finding - Entranced : The Donovan Lagacy By Nora Roberts

I always loved this book I fall in loved with this two character, The wizard from the Donavan clan, Sabastian, who have a gift of sight and Mel aka Mary Ellen, the full of attitudes Private Investigator.

When Mill's & Boon first publish it in 90's I got my copy. At that time, the front cover picture was a man and a women in the motorcycle's. The cute man and beautiful women with a short hair looking far away into the sunset.

Loved it soo much that I makes a decisions to keep it. But as fate turn out, I lost my books during the loaning period between friends From then on, I'm looking for this books.

A few days ago, while browsing at Popular Seremban 2, looking for my babies colouring books, I come across this books again. The actual prices was RM45, but I get it around RM8 as it is the last stock and a clearence sales just started.

I read it again and once again makes me realised how much I loved this book. It also make me realised why I want to keep this books forever. I loved this kinds of books where a strong women meets up with a strong man.

And read this books again makes me understand why I loved her Eve and Roake series under the psedoyme of JD Robb. I loved mysteries, I loved solving the puzzle and I loved romantic and I loved strong character. I also loved physic or magic stuff. With interesting plot it makes me buy this types of books again and again.

So no wonder that  I always end up buying a book by Nora Robert or Jayne Ann Krenze especially if it was related to physic power or mysteries. Come to think of it, majorities of my novel was related to this type of romance hehhehheh.

But than I also like Julie Garwood investigating and period novel. The Buchanan Clan touch my heard. A sucker for romance that who I am hehhehheh.

Well, Those who read a lot or buy a lot of books know that some books will be keep forever and re-read again and again, while others will get stored up or donated or selling. I always keep JAK, NR or Julie Garwoods. Got to keep what you loved right hehhehheh.

Take note that I also read a lot of Malay novel okay.Especially now with a lot of novel publish in Malaysia. The newest in my keeping collection was Sayang Kamu Mr Darcy and it was line up together with Salina and Merong Mahawangsa Edision 1974. But then I always loved Pride and Prejudice hehhehheh.

So, I now looking for a few more missing title that on the list of loaning and missing forever books. Among the titles were Trust Me, Orkid, Amaryllis and Zinnia by JAK. I'm also searching Captivated, The MacKade Brothers stories except The Heart Of Devin MacKade and TAble For Two by NR.

On the look out for them and will never give up. Afterall, after 8 years looking for it, I finaly found my Enterance and renew association with Mel and Sabastian once again.

Now Morgana and Nash, where ever you are, I will find you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment