Thursday 5 December 2013

OMG : It Ended With A Hmmmm

What is that? Wings Meeting? When? Any memorable speech? Any beep or chip-chip or miow-miow?

NO????.

That it. That is the only opinions I have regarding the wing meeting and that for Pemuda, Wanita and Puteri.

For half morning after subuh prayer, than taking a break by doing my housewife chore, than doing a research again, than having a breakfast with my children, than prepared my two baby for their nab and then doing some more research on wings assembly, still no more interesting things to wrote.

I than prepared lunch for my kids and after taking a lunch, I'm continuing my research and still no more to write. I have more to write about my half morning activities than wings meeting.

My conclusion is, until now, the UMNO Assembly is BORINGGGGG. No value to members and no benefit for others Malay.

Do you think this is what happen when you choose the same old same old members to be MT hmmmm?

But than again DAP has the same old same old and their Assembly more interesting because there were a lot of backstabbing among them hehhehheh.

So for that reasons alone, I cannot say it is because the same old-same old faces but maybe because the fight was finished and no point in gaining the attentions of other delegates.

If this is the reasons, let's me make a suggestions for UMNO, next General Assembly, make sure the voting will be done in the middle of week after wings Assembly. That way, it will assured the debate or speeches will be more interesting as a lot of candidates will doing everything to get the attentions of their voting members.

If not, they will be another BORINGGGG assembly year by years lah......No fighting spirit...Adoi hai...

No comments:

Post a Comment