Sunday 15 December 2013

Positive Outlook

It was hard enough to arranged a group of people to help those in need. You need to arranged all those related to logistic and at the same times need to make sure the safety of all.

It is not easy but than it a must do things if you need to help others and it's involving human being.

I always have a checklist that I keep in order to make sure that everything that that need to be done will be done.

This check list is a must and it actually a postmortem of the mistakes I have done last times. In order to prevent it from happening again, I'm doing this check list. It has been revised over and over against in order to makes it perfect.

But, if you must know, it will never gets perfected. There always problems in certain areas and as the result makes the check list need a revision for each mission it was used.

But I'm positives, this checklist will get better and who know maybe one of these day it can be used by others.

Hopefully, after these group come back, I can revise my checklist again. Thanks you guys for helping the flood victims.

May God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment