Thursday 19 December 2013

:):):) Tol To Abolish : In your Dreams....Sorry

I read this panass-kenapa-kerajaan-selangor tak hapuskan tol and smile lor.

I known of it a long times a go after Grand Saga Tol blocking my trips to my Kampung.

Yeah, not so long ago, if I'm going back to my hometown, I will used a road going thru Seremban, Mantin, Beranang, Semenyih and then straight to  Batu 9 Cheras before heading to my hometown. I can avoid toll because there are no Grand Saga Toll.

That when I learn about the 30% clause on each agreement the Selangor government makes if using the State government land or taking a state government land for commercial used. Usually the Selangor Government GLC will become the main shareholder after all 30% in the world of share, is a lots.

Grand Saga build a roads and a toll booth and I have to pay RM1.50  at that time (if I'm not mistaken) per entry. So to avoid toll, I need to re-root my trips from semenyih to Empangan Semenyih than to my hometown.

Now the toll are RM0.90 lor.

I'm waiting for Selangor to abolish my toll but it looks like it will never happen. After all, how to pay the salary hikes if you abolish the gold pot at the end of the rainbow lor.

So, toll increase, will happen. I know it and you must expects it. It is Selangor after all. Selangor government have a lot of pies to generate money.

And, the Selangorian, we need to pay the price of giving this type of people the power. We are the example of how promised can be broken lor. Campaign promise is not a promised right hehhehheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment