Monday 2 December 2013

Am I Or Am I Not A Ghost Voter????

Refer to Pisau.net hot-laporan-post-mortem-spr, and this article make me wonder.

I read it twice and now I know why some outsider (it's means people who were not originated from my Kampung) think I'm a Ghost Voter -GV (Pengundi Hantu = PH).

It also makes me realised why some were angry with our family. It is because we harbour a lot of GV.

You see, there were 13 members of my family using the same address. It's my grandmother house and overtime my uncle and my mom build their house beside my grandmother house. So, only one address was used for 3 houses.

That means, according to someone (you know who) it is not possible for 13 people sharing the same housing address can become a voter right?

Some said, if 5 people it was accepted but 13 was too much sharing the same address. This also means me and my sibling and few of my uncles is a GV or PH in Malay hehhehheh.

Each times I'm going to votes in my Kampung, I know some will asked directly who I am. This year, on 5th Mei, someone openly told me, he never saw me anywhere and asked who send me to vote for BN.

He asked for my IC which I refused to handover and I directly asked him who he was because I also never see him anywhere. When he said that he originated from my Kg, I asked who's his father and mother is and how old is he.

After informing me that he come to lives in my Kg following his wife, I directly inform him, where my mother house is and who I am.

He cannot accepted it coz my name in the IC was different from how my Kg folks call me. Yes I'm one of those who got a nickname so different for IC due to varieties of reasons when I'm a baby.

Few of my Kg folks, when seeing a commotion comes and asked me what was the problems. when I'm informing them what has happen, they get angry and inform this guy's who I am.

Yes, I'm facing the similar problem in 2008 and because of this, in 2013 I decided to stand up to this bully. I'm lucky but I know some were not so lucky and there's a video and picture to proved it.

Guys, how do you feel if each GE you need to face the same hostility. I feel it simmering on 2004 and it getting heated up on 2013.

As for me and 12 of others members in my family who become GV, we know who we are. Some living in the urban area's and my grandmother house was the permanent address as we moved a lot. Without the permanent address it makes difficult for important and formal letter reach us.

As for me, following my husband makes me lives outside my Kg most of the years but every month or during the kenduri, I will come back and mingle with families and friends. But I still retain my address. I'm planning to return home one day, maybe not sooner but maybe later.

So for those who prone to say someone a GV, please check why, some of the address have a lot of registered voter. Don't be lazy lor...

By the way, my prediction, coming next GE14, the registered voter using my grandmother housing address will be 14 and the GE15 will be 16 (three of my grandmother grandson will be eligible for voting registration).

Another three ghost will rise heh...hehhehheh

No comments:

Post a Comment